Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Josh Norman Thread...

52 posts in this topic

Posted

speaking of CB...

what is going on with Brandon Hogan?

Norman can be as good as he wants to be in the right system. I'm hoping for the best for him and the Panthers.

Posted

Yes he has. I'm not one to judge a player in relation to where they were taken in the draft. Once they take the field they are the same and he does not compare well with his peers.

I want him to succeed, I want him to be great, I don't want the team to have to worry about that position. So far, he has played like a 5th round pick from a small school.

I will continue to hope he can grow into it, but that does not mean it will happen.

LOL.

Posted

8132198714_6f8090ed0d_o.gif
5 people like this

Posted

Norman, Alexander, and Kuechly. Hurney's last draft may have given us 3 great cornerstone pieces to rebuilding our defense.

2 people like this

Posted

LOL.

Shouldn't you be drafting your next incredibly stupid post?

Posted

Shouldn't you be drafting your next incredibly stupid post?

No, I'm studying yours to gather up more material. Thanks. Keep posting. Will read again. Okay, I probably won't but please, keep 'em coming!

Posted

So far, he has played like a 5th round pick from a small school.

No he's played like a rookie...at times.

1 person likes this

Posted

LOL @ guys who look at where someone was drafted and never watch their play... I wonder if csx has checked out where Seattle's CBs were drafted? Those guys are absolutely horrid, amirite???

Posted

Love this guys attitude, wish I could hear some of his best trash talking one liners

Posted

Hopefully he can get a little thicker with some weight room work. He looks skinny as hell out there.

Posted

Him and Kuechly and Frank Alexander were great picks and three of the few bright spots for the team this year.

Posted

The times he's looked worst are the times when Rivera is clearly calling for him to play off the ball in a cover 4 or something. The end of the Falcons game, the end of the Chicago game and against the Giants. The Miles Austin TD was a great throw against good coverage.

When he's been allowed to move up on receivers I think he's done a good job. Brandon Marshall had like 50 yards until the last drive. He also played well against Julio Jones. I also like his willingness against the run. Not similar Gamble at all.

We have a young player emerging at every level of defense. If we can add another playmaker at DT and FS/CB they could make it into the top 10 with the right coaching.