Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joe Adams Should Play Against The Redskins

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I agree. Throw him back in. Also, as stated, give him a screen or two at WR. Utilize his athleticism in space. I mean, think about it, split Smitty wide to one side, trips or trey to the other, screen to Adams. Could prove to be a great play.

Posted · Report post

fuging rivera

Posted · Report post

I don't like that Rivera doesn't let players have a chance to get out of the dog house. Is Adams just dropping punts and fumbling in practice? I kind of doubt it. He wouldn't have made it this far.

I'm pretty sure Rivera puts people in the dog house and doesn't try to coach them. When Coughlin puts Giants player in the dog house they typically get better.

Posted · Report post

I don't like that Rivera doesn't let players have a chance to get out of the dog house. Is Adams just dropping punts and fumbling in practice? I kind of doubt it. He wouldn't have made it this far.

I'm pretty sure Rivera puts people in the dog house and doesn't try to coach them. When Coughlin puts Giants player in the dog house they typically get better.

your pretty sure about all this.

Posted · Report post

I said this last week....

Posted · Report post

Cap'n has had a few solid 4-7 yard returns in the Atlanta, Seattle and Dallas games.

I do agree though that Adams needs to play both in the return game, but moreover as a WR. Hit him in the flats with space to move and he's even more dangerous than as a returner.

That's very Armanti-esque.

Posted · Report post

And the Joe Adams Legend grows.

Posted · Report post

You don't draft a player to be a return a man and not have him inactive for one bad game. Lets be clear we weren't going to win that game with or without those fumbles.

Posted · Report post

see sig .. had a 9 yard average before last game when he got tackled immediately a few times.

Posted · Report post

You guys know Rivera has too much pride to let Adams play. If Hurney wasn't fired, he would still be running the option offense. The guy has sabotaged our team.

Posted · Report post

I agree 100%....maybe we will see something like this;

http://www.redskins.com/media-gallery/videos/Brandon-Banks-95-yard-punt-return-touchdown/c3326e4f-9a26-4e87-bb4e-1b32b22d0da7

Posted · Report post

Joe Adams needs to be on the field. He was drafted to be our punt returner this season and I am almost willing to bet the kid would redeem himself and make Rivera look like a moron for not even having him dressed during the last several games.

On a somewhat related note, both Adams and Pilares need to see the field more at WR. Especially Pilares. We have seen Kealoha throughout pre-season and even this season make something out of nothing. He is good in space and always a threat to go the distance. Personally, I've seen enough of Murphy. Murphy is a deep threat with inconsistent hands and that's about it. I would love to see Kealoha in a Percy Harvin type roll here in Charlotte.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments