Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

carolina-chuck

Amazing Talents at the WR Postition in 2013

99 posts in this topic

Reid-Patton 2013. I would cry diamonds.

That's okay.

Star-Patterson, I would cry a river.

And maybe somehow we can get Lester or Jefferson with the two of them.

Patterson aside the Tenn Wrs look real still and lack YAC ability. Patterson is just a little raw.

Rogers is one who ai havent watched but WOW!! Im ususally skeptical on La Tech type wrs with inflated numbers but there were just jukes and playmaking skills along with hands.

Williams is nice bc he is a big fast guy and has great body control. With no third(Joe Adams lol) we need to come away in the first two rounds with one of these guys. Id look for a CB in the first..but who is great there in 2013?

Patterson aside the Tenn Wrs look real still and lack YAC ability. Patterson is just a little raw.

Rogers is one who ai havent watched but WOW!! Im ususally skeptical on La Tech type wrs with inflated numbers but there were just jukes and playmaking skills along with hands.

Williams is nice bc he is a big fast guy and has great body control. With no third(Joe Adams lol) we need to come away in the first two rounds with one of these guys. Id look for a CB in the first..but who is great there in 2013?

We didn't trade our 3rd for Adams...it was for Alexander.

1 person likes this

Yea, I like Hunter a lot and wouldnt mind taking him at all bc the ceiling is high on him like everyone else but he tends to drop balls often. Look at the highlight I posted up on him vs. State. He had a good game but dropped too many balls.

If we really need a WR, I'll wait till the 2nd and hope that a Patterson or Rogers is there. Take a Star in the first instead. Patterson IMO is a beast. The dude is huge, fast and a playmaker.

Yeah I watched him against UF, Bama, and Miss St. and he had dropped passes there as well.

Hunter has the ability but he should slip because of that and the injury concerns.

We didn't trade our 3rd for Adams...it was for Alexander.

Lol yea I dnt knoe why people keep acting like we traded a 3rd got Adams

Yeah I watched him against UF, Bama, and Miss St. and he had dropped passes there as well.

Hunter has the ability but he should slip because of that and the injury concerns.

Yea he'll slip behind Allen but I don't see him slippin into the 2nd. If anything, maybe Woods or TWill might go before him.

Cb in 2013? Milliner, Banks, Amerson and Rhodes are worthy of a 1st rounder.

But don't give up on Adams just yet. I think our coaches are under utilizing all of our play makers (i.e., Tolbert, Dwill, Stew, Olsen and Adams). I think Adams can become a Randall Cobb if we uses him legitimately like GB does.

I wish we could get a headstart and draft Marqise Lee as our future WR ...

1 person likes this

Marquess Wilson quit the Washington State football team. Might be worth a look if his draft stock takes a big hit.

I wish we could get a headstart and draft Marqise Lee as our future WR ...

Yea, Lee is imo better than Woods. He is fast and so quick of the line.

1 person likes this