Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 1: Bobcats vs Pacers

119 posts in this topic

Posted

TV: SportSouth, 7 pm

Bobcats Projected Starters

PG. Walker | SG Henderson | SF. Kidd-Gilchrist | PF. Mullens | C. Haywood

I watched the Pacers vs Raptors and for those of you who don't know, they are missing Danny Granger. So Gerald Green was inserted into their starting lineup. Hibbert and George are the best players. The key to stopping Hibbert is keeping him out of the paint. If he get's his position down low, it is all over. But he also poses a problem on the defensive side as well. It'd be nice to have Mullens play some center so that we are stretching Hibbert out of the paint, but that leaves us vulnerable on the opposite end when he has to guard Hibbert. And you can't forget about West who is there go-to scorer with Granger out. He single-handedly carried the Pacers late in the game, scoring majority of their baskets.

Their second unit isn't bad either with Augustin, Stephenson, Hansbrough, and Mahinmi. Mahinmi is another 7 footer that will test our bigs.

I think where we can succeed is if we go after Hill and Augustin. Kemba and/or Sessions could have a good game if they play smart but aggressive.

Pacers Projected Starters

PG G.Hill

SG G.Green

SF P.George

PF D.West

C R.Hibbert

Posted

I'm actually really excited for this.....what?

Posted

roflbot.jpg

Posted

Looking forward to getting off to a 1-0 start

Posted

yeah the pacers are solid, but i think we can take them if we push the ball to take advantage of a slower hibbert. If we can keep him out of the game we have a good shot to win

Posted

I believe we will pull this one off. Ben Gordon will have a 30 points game to start off the season.

"BELIEVE"!

But I want to see the Bobcats lose with Kemba, Biyombo, and MKG showing progression into stars in this league.

We need that NO.1 pick next year!

Posted

I expect the Cats to play very aggressive tonight. Hoping to see good things from MKG

Posted

What channel is "Sports South"? I thought you may have been talking about "Fox Sports South" but it seems they are playing some UFC program?

Posted

3 minutes into the pregame and ive seen a #40 unc jersey and a romney/ryan 2012 poster in the background

Posted

So the game isn't on SportSouth for some reason? Does anyone have a link to the game?

Posted

Pie for link!

Posted

Man im pumped for this game. Was going to get tickets for the game but friend pussed out. Heres to a injury free game.