Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TruCatzFan

I'm sick and tired of hearing about RG3

53 posts in this topic

I'm currently drunk, oldish, and taking a 3am poop. And I am trying to figure out what the fug "put you on blast" means. For fugs sake today's youth!

2 people like this

People getting "put on blast"

Bro and lmao used in statements?

I blame Jersey Shore.

lol what does that even mean.

i just started laughing when i saw that cause i guess that was supposed to mean something big but it went right past me.

so a jersey shore thing? figures. i probably saw 5 minutes of that retarded show before i got any dumber. can't believe people actually watch that crap, much less use it for inspiration in the way they communicate.

when TCF puts you on blast you don't come back from it

mainly because you'll be busy laughing for the next century but i'm sure there's other reasons too

i'm still laughing.

He plays for an NFC east team, get used to it.

Media just likes to use the acronym RG3, it catchier then CN1. Really if we only win one more game this year ,I agree to an earlier poster, I hope it is this one. Also I would love a 4th qtr comeback to get that monkey of our back.

For everyone worrying about Bob's scrambling.....we pratice agaisnt Cam every week we should be good at stopping it.

big game for the Newton brand ppl already think.he's peaked and RGIII'S ceiling is much higher prove em wrong Killa

For everyone worrying about Bob's scrambling.....we pratice agaisnt Cam every week we should be good at stopping it.

True, but Griffin looks to be in a different league than Newton in terms of speed and elusiveness.

Yeah we was a track star. Still the scheme to stop should be the same. Im not saying Bob wont get scrambling yards...just saying we should be able to limit it.

being elusive probably goes to Cam. He's shiftier. RG3 is more of straight line track speed. He is alot shiftier then people thought though

And Cam weighs a ton more, you could obviously see an example of Cam's strength when Peppers couldn't get him down...lol.

being elusive probably goes to Cam. He's shiftier. RG3 is more of straight line track speed. He is alot shiftier then people thought though

I will disagree. Cam is elusive for how big he is but he looks pretty awkward when he runs to me. He seems to fall on his own more than you would expect.