Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers/Broncos Tailgate Thread

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I am bringing my Reece cousins from Wilmington - see y'all about 10:30 !

1 person likes this

Posted

Mush, it was great to meet you all and the rest of the folks before the Dallas game. Thanks again.

Y'all come back whenever you can !

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll be there hopefully! First huddle tailgate!

Hope you can make it - look for the tent with the TOYS FOR TOTS banner. Look forward to meeting you - BIG CUZ

Posted

Please donate as much as you can guys, it's for the kids and it's a great opportunity to show how classy the Panthers fan base really is. Also, $250 might not seem like much but to a 20 year old it's a pretty penny :P I'd rather it not go to waste.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes this same restaurant did the Giants game and it was hit hard, food was hit hard and this time he's bringing more and different variety of it and variety of wings. Weather is supposed to be perfect no chance of rain great day to tailgate if nothing else going on.

Posted

Sweet, I'll be the Panthers fan decked out in the most fake Luke jersey ever. With a Panthers hat, and a growl towel. Plus, I'm a ginger. So, you can't miss me.

Posted

Got an extra Club Ticket for sale....We will be at the tailgate in the morning around 10:30.....face is $150.00....I'll let a Panther fan have it for $75.00

post-212-0-00030100-1352560611_thumb.jpg

Posted

One day, I'm gonna make it to the tailgate.

Posted

Getting ready now. See you effers there. We are looking for 2 tix if anyone has em

Posted

lets go panthers...lets go panthers....keep pounding.....eeeererrrr....lol so lame...but really lets go panthers