Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackofalltrades

Double Standard

52 posts in this topic

Shouldn't matter, either it's illegal or it's not.

1 person likes this

Looked pretty clear that he was going out of bounds. I wasnt that pissed with TD because you can't relax with RGIII but that was the right call.

Unloading on Griffin was a VERY poor decision by Davis, anyway you slice it. Legal or not.

It COULD have cost the Panthers the game.

I love the way the Panther D was popping people yesterday, though.

The flag probably came from the violent nature and from the amazing speed and crushing power in which Thomas Davis sent Bob's lifeless rag doll like body flying through the air crashing into the stands..

This. It was how it looked on the field; it looked brutal. I knew they were going to throw the flag in the moments before impact.

TD Express

Balla-train.jpg

2 people like this

I don't give a fug. Penalty or not, I liked the aggressiveness. We need more of it.

2 people like this

Yes... I knew as soon as I saw the hit that it would be flagged. But, as mentioned, a push or a powerful hit... as long as the HIT wasn't illegal, it should not have been flagged.

But oh well... it's over, we won... and as a Panthers fan, we should understand that we won't get the benefit of the doubt. So we should let it go.

I'm loving TD's intensity... it's like he's set out to murder as many mother fugers as possible this season.

Hell... honestly, I don't blame him.

Was a dumb call by the refs but its what yo expect. They are just trying to keep Bob playing for 16 games. Next year he will be getting rocked like Vick and no one will care.

Someone, please post a gif..

Please?