Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SZ James (banned)

Election Day 2012

191 posts in this topic

The republicans are likely to pick up a few house seats. Thats unusual with a democratic president winning.

why isn't romney conceding still? butthurt?

It's always the lesser of two evils. Romney had toooo many skeletons in his closet like this...

Document Below Promises Lifting Sanctions if Elected

By Gordon Duff

Since 1999, a team of FBI and intelligence agents from Mexico have traced Mitt Romney and his mistress, Maria, Perez Andropov, a Cuban/Russian intelligence agent, traveling in and out of Cuba on diplomatic passports.

The memo below, received from official sources, highly classified, outlines the deal made with Raul and Fidel Castro and Mitt Romney.

Accompanying documents reveal too much about the intelligence networks that passed this on.  Their report gives dates and times of travel, intercepts phone calls from Romney while in Cuba and tracks Romney as he travels through Cuba, meets with the Castros and flies back through Canada or Mexico.

Please download and distribute this before it is hacked.  We have been under continual attack since exposing the Romney/Cuba relationship.

Currently we are validating the one photograph of Romney and Maria getting off a plane in Havana, hand in hand, both in stripes, his collarless shirt, her very short dress.

They make a lovely couple. (Surveillance notes below)

The following was included with the photographs, as an excerpt:

Date: xxxxxxxxx1999

Subjects: Willard Mitt Romney and Maria Perez (Andropov) Suspected Cuban intelligence operative

Notes: Discussions between the aforementioned persons of interest  taking place on Cuban territory in the city of La Vaezero include but are not limited to drug trafficking, money laundering and currency and human trafficking into the United States of America.

Witnessed was a romantic encounter between the aforementioned persons.

Records: Photographs of the romantic encounter and contemporaneous surveillance team notes. A series of audio recordings were made.

Related Posts:

Yeah, I think this was the number one reason, according to exit polling, that people voted for Obama

why isn't romney conceding still? butthurt?

well according to the most recent vote counts available he actually leads obama in ohio lol

I'm just thinking after all of this there is virtually nothing different other than legislative musical chairs.

It will be interesting to see how things unfold and the tone taken by both sides. One's gonna have to change

Both need to change at least until the fiscal issues get sorted out.

iam serious when i say this, fiscally, the US has barely 2 years to fix some things or monetarily speaking it's going to spin out into oribit so fast it will make 2008 seem like the go go 90's of investing.

add a gridlocked congress with the prez and i just wonder where the revenue is going to come from. the jobs have to start rolling in monthly and exceed 100k by mid April next year or the replenishing of jobs won't happen fast enough. 100k is a my lowball # as well.

It looks like Obama will win the popular vote as well when all is said and done. There goes that

iam serious when i say this, fiscally, the US has barely 2 years to fix some things or monetarily speaking it's going to spin out into oribit so fast it will make 2008 seem like the go go 90's of investing.

add a gridlocked congress with the prez and i just wonder where the revenue is going to come from. the jobs have to start rolling in monthly and exceed 100k by mid April next year or the replenishing of jobs won't happen fast enough. 100k is a my lowball # as well.

dont think this registered to anyone

most of them do not grasp debt or its consequences.

they just know they are being taken care of

Usually when people are out of work they vote against the incumbent. Unless he keeps giving them checks every week.

The truth hurts, guys. We have had 12 years of poo in the White House, and just ensured four more. We elect the community organizer over a guy with a lifetime of reaching across the aisle to compromise, then over the guy with a lifetime of success at everything he tried. Why? And why did we elect Bush, a man who had failed at everything he tried, twice?

We get what we deserve.

Much butt hurt there is in this thread.

No worries, we got this. Y'all go back to your gun ranges and rest stop sex. We are happy to continue to clean up your mess.

Does "clean up your mess" mean add another $12 trillion to national debt, place another 30 million on welfare, increase unemployment by another 5%, & waste government money on trivial things such as birth control & federal student aid? Just curious.

Maybe you're right. Gotta give out those welfare checks, "free" birth control pills, & pelgrznts. Not sure what all those students would do if the government didn't give them an extra $2k evedy semester to blow in booze, clothing, & electronics.

FYI, I'm not a liberal or right wing. Politics are a joke & both sides do nothing but bitch at each other & ruin the country. Just curious as to why you feel the last 4 years have been anything short of a clusterfug. Not sure why anyone would think Obama fixed anything. Can't use the "blame Bush" excuse anymore either, btw.

For the record I voted for state & local officials only. Neither Romney nor Obama are fit to be President, IMO.

thx k bye

Its obvious that pell grants are ruining this country.