Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg Hardy getting some national attention

50 posts in this topic

Posted

He'll start getting national attention if he keeps his game up against the Broncos.

(TV viewing maps show we're being shown in most of the country on CBS)

http://www.the506.com/temp11.html

Posted

Yeah, Pro Bowl is a pipe dream. I'm just happy he's realizing some of the major potential our fans always knew he had in him. Keep it up, Kraken.

THIS.

You can tell something set in and got him on track. He seems more focused now..

Oh, and I fuging love the fact that he's a headcase. A PRODUCTIVE headcase. I mean, look at John Randle...he used to smear the paint on his face as well..You see, I think people like Hardy and John see the game in a different light than most of the others do these days. It isn't a "game". It's a battle...and the black smears on their face isn't to block out the sun. It's warpaint.

5 people like this

Posted

He'll really be on the map after he kills the Eagle's QB on MNF!

2 people like this

Posted

By the way...I dont know if this was posted yet but for anyone that was looking for that saracastic flop Greg Hardy did in the game they showed a good shot of it on the Week 9 episode of "Inside the NFL" FYI

1 person likes this

Posted

I caught a little of that, it was good to hear Cam get some love from Jaws and Simms and Collinsworth defend the team. Seems everyone knows we're just underachieving.

Posted

Hardy isn't going anywhere. We'll retain him somehow. I believe he loved it here. But he will want CJ kind of money. Damn it hurney why did you do this? -___-

I'm glad he's breaking out though. I still can't believe some people called him a bust. When he's a 6th round pick..

1 person likes this

Posted

I hope he's not Ray Edwards 2.0 who got a big check and busted his way with the Failcons

Posted

I hope he's not Ray Edwards 2.0 who got a big check and busted his way with the Failcons

Hardy has heart, Ray Edwards does not. And Edwards played on arguably one of the best defensive lines in the past decade.

Posted

He probably talked to a financial planner and that's why he's playing so much better. Dude has a Bentley on a sixth round contract. You don't buy a $120K+ car when you are bringing home probably around $700K. Dude needs that second contract to fund the lifestyle he's become accustomed to.

Posted

Plus all the stupid poo he has done and posted on twitter. The guy is a walking piece of poo but at least he can play football. I don't think I have ever hated our defensive line so much as people, but as long as they get the job done who cares.

Posted

He probably talked to a financial planner and that's why he's playing so much better. Dude has a Bentley on a sixth round contract. You don't buy a $120K+ car when you are bringing home probably around $700K. Dude needs that second contract to fund the lifestyle he's become accustomed to.

Or maybe because Rivera has been in his ass non-stop. If you did not watch his interview after the bears game then you should. He was genuinely emotional that we didn't win.

Posted

Plus all the stupid poo he has done and posted on twitter. The guy is a walking piece of poo but at least he can play football. I don't think I have ever hated our defensive line so much as people, but as long as they get the job done who cares.

Who the fug cares what you think about them as people? They're getting the job done and that's all that matters.

Time for the fans to pull their heads of their own asses.