Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

How does Peyton's surgically repaired neck support that massive water head?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#31 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,152 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:53 AM

See, this was your first failure. I'm a Broncos fan, always have been, always will be.

Failure #2. No, we're not undefeated. We've lost to the undefeated Falcons by 6 points, the top of the AFC heap Texans by 6 points, and the Patriots, who are likely the number 2 team in the AFC.

We were in every one of those games, and were it not for misques on offense that put us in holes early, they would be W's. Manning is in his first year back in football. Sorry, it took him and the recieving core a couple weeks to get up to speed ha ha

If you knew dick about football that would be patently obvious.

You also said all of our wins (except the Steelers game) came at the expense of losing teams.

Failure #3. The Chargers are 4-4. Not a losing record. That's just pure lazyness. All you have to do is look at the standings for christ's sake.

It's week 10. We have yet to show we can't hang with any team in the NFL, and we're 5-3. We had the hardest schedule in the NFL going into the bye week, and now we have a very favorable schedule going forward.

You look at it as we've only beaten scrubs. I look at it as we've only lost to the absolute best the NFL has to offer. We've had quality wins against quality opponents. Or I guess you think just any ole team can hold Brees to 7 points before we pulled our starters lol

Go ahead and reference a game where someone has done that in the last few years. You wont find one.

So what makes you think what happened 4 years ago has any bearing on what will happen Sunday? Wishful thinking? living in the past? lol

I guess being an absolute dumpster fire of a team for most of your existence will make you cling to pointless moral victories like that ha ha

And I find it funny that, a fan of an expansion team is questioning who I was a fan of. Who were you a fan of prior to '95 dude? ha ha

I've been a fan of the Broncos for twice as long as the Panthers have existed son. But please, tell me more about it lol

That was failure# 4

Failure #5. accepting your fate as our inferior. At least have some balls and stick up for your team lol

Addressing your "failures" as I take my morning sh*t in lovely North Carolina:
#1: lol sure thing whatever you say dude
#2: so close losses are like victories to you? Ok then my Panthers are 21-3 since last year since 99% of our losses are by a TD or less. Lost to the Bears and Falcons on last minute fluke garbage this season. So since Broncos fans are into moral victories then the Panthers are a much better team than the Broncos.
#3: lol 4-4 ok the MiGhTY AFC West has spoken. Again, since you are bragging about hanging in every game, my Panthers have been in every game outside of the Giants flop. What happened 4 years ago is relevant because the Brincos are never on my radar except for when we play them. The last time we played them Bronco fans were talking the same smack you are now. Don't be scared of the past, embrace it. It's ironic that you say I am clinging to moral victories while you bloviate about all the close losses you were in. Prior to '95 I was an NC State fan.
#5: you guys are going to be up by 70 at the half per Bronco fans like your ignorant ass, so why even bother sticking up for my team? Since you know so much about football you would know that my Panthers have lost every game in blow out fashion by 18 touchdowns and we have zero playmakers. If its gonna be such a cake walk why even play right? I guess I'll take a book to the game tomorrow.

#32 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,152 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

I had to look up where the Panthers even played, because I couldn't remember. They've been irrelevant that long, lol

If you reaaaaaally want to get into this, we definately can. Just know it's a losing battle lol

And how dare you question this states Beer. Clearly, you are a completely ignorant beer fan along with football.

We rank number one in terms of gross beer production, producing over 23,370,848 barrels from 139 breweries statewide. Not just Coors. We're ranked fourth in the country in number of brewpubs and craft breweries. Denver on it's own ranks first in the nation in beer production per capita and second in the number of breweries, and Colorado is home to 4 of the top-50 brewing companies in the nation.

So there's another failure.

Do you post anything that isn't full of erroneous information and outright ignorance? lol

Your failure at US geography is of no concern to me but hooray for the Denver Public School system.

Coors light sucks. I love all microbrews so lets not get crazy here and stick to the subject. Oscar Blues up in Longmont makes some decent IPA.

#33 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

SCP just owned you...

#34 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,152 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

We were in every one of those games, and were it not for misques on offense that put us in holes early, they would be W's.

^^^^^This quote right here shows how stupid you are. Why don't you just say "We would have won if we didn't lose.". I mean if Karl Mecklenburg had brown hair he wouldn't be a ginger, but guess what...he's a ginger.

#35 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationYour worst nightmares

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

Addressing your "failures" as I take my morning sh*t in lovely North Carolina:

Does your outhouse have a window?

#2: so close losses are like victories to you?

Not in the least. We lost those games fair and square. But if you're seriously going to sit there, ass hovering over the hole in the dirt, and try and tell me that who you win or lose to and how doesn't matter, then we might as well call it a day.

If we had lost to say, the Browns or Chiefs, you tryin to tell me you wouldn't have had something to say about it? lol

Gimme a break dude. Nobody said losing was like winning, so don't get your undies in a twist over it just yet.

#3: lol 4-4 ok the MiGhTY AFC West has spoken. Again, since you are bragging about hanging in every game, my Panthers have been in every game outside of the Giants flop.

Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. But here's the thing, wasn't talking about your team. I was simply defending mine from some slack jawed yokle talking smack in between sh*ts

What happened 4 years ago is relevant because.....

I stopped reading right there. Since anything you say after that would be clearly retarded. How many starters are still playing from 4 years ago for you guys? How much of the coaching staff is the same? Do you wear a helmet and a drool bib?

#5: you guys are going to be up by 70 at the half per Bronco fans like your ignorant ass, so why even bother sticking up for my team? Since you know so much about football you would know that my Panthers have lost every game in blow out fashion by 18 touchdowns and we have zero playmakers. If its gonna be such a cake walk why even play right? I guess I'll take a book to the game tomorrow.

Oh jesus christ ha ha. Look at this whiney crybaby BS. First of all, I never said anything like that. Second, if you can't hang and talk smack about what I'm actually saying, you don't have to throw a tantrum and make up a bunch of stuff to look cool in front of your kitty buddies ha ha

#36 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

Your failure at US geography is of no concern to me but hooray for the Denver Public School system.

HA HA! So you're under the impression that the location of NFL teams is on the docket as class curriculum? Maybe it was in good ole Nawth Cayrohlahnuh? lol Right after Moonshine 101

I'm fully aware of where Charlotte is. What city your irrelevant football team was located was extremely low on my give a sh*t list. Sorry :(

Coors light sucks. I love all microbrews so lets not get crazy here and stick to the subject. Oscar Blues up in Longmont makes some decent IPA.

I'm an Odell or New Belgium guy myself. :thumbsu:

#37 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

SCP just owned you...

Wow, that was almost as original as the "Yourmamma" joke screen name.

The only thing I know that hillbilly owns is a cellphone or laptop that's covered in sh*t particles, since he seems to prefer to have BS coming out of both ends while he types.

#38 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

Wow, that was almost as original as the "Yourmamma" joke screen name.

The only thing I know that hillbilly owns is a cellphone or laptop that's covered in sh*t particles, since he seems to prefer to have BS coming out of both ends while he types.

This guy is the fuging king of interwebs smack talk.

#39 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,962 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:01 AM

Does your outhouse have a window?

Not in the least. We lost those games fair and square. But if you're seriously going to sit there, ass hovering over the hole in the dirt, and try and tell me that who you win or lose to and how doesn't matter, then we might as well call it a day.

If we had lost to say, the Browns or Chiefs, you tryin to tell me you wouldn't have had something to say about it? lol

Gimme a break dude. Nobody said losing was like winning, so don't get your undies in a twist over it just yet.

Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. But here's the thing, wasn't talking about your team. I was simply defending mine from some slack jawed yokle talking smack in between sh*ts

I stopped reading right there. Since anything you say after that would be clearly retarded. How many starters are still playing from 4 years ago for you guys? How much of the coaching staff is the same? Do you wear a helmet and a drool bib?

Oh jesus christ ha ha. Look at this whiney crybaby BS. First of all, I never said anything like that. Second, if you can't hang and talk smack about what I'm actually saying, you don't have to throw a tantrum and make up a bunch of stuff to look cool in front of your kitty buddies ha ha

yawn. Lot's of time on your hands but you produce suck weak material. Give me something good baby

#40 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,389 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:15 AM

I lol'd at the Geldings fans walking around uptown this evening, trying to find a restaurant they can afford.

#41 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:48 AM

yawn. Lot's of time on your hands but you produce suck weak material. Give me something good baby

Took me 15 minutes to make three responses to one schmuck that was in over his head.

Took me 2 seconds to see you've got 0 to offer.

Don't worry, someday your balls will drop and you'll stop sh*tting yellow, and you'll actully be able to chop it up like you own a pair. Until then, let the grown-ups do the talking.

#42 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 03:53 AM

I lol'd at the Geldings fans walking around uptown this evening, trying to find a restaurant they can afford.

Yeah, you're right, I bet someone that flies in from out of town, pays for a couple days of hotel rooms, food, rental car, drinks, tickets etc etc, just to watch a football game has no money lol

gtfoh

#43 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Post Draught Hangover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

lol, this started as a thread about a mans head.

Blame your fellow dumb N.C. kin on starting it off stupid.

Absolutely incredible, I just made reference to how played out it is to call southerners dumb, and in your infinite wisdom and snazzy comeback style, decide to wait for it......... Call southerners dumb.

BRILLIANT!!!!!

#44 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

Absolutely incredible, I just made reference to how played out it is to call southerners dumb, and in your infinite wisdom and snazzy comeback style, decide to wait for it......... Call southerners dumb.

BRILLIANT!!!!!

If your buddy there wasn't acting a fool, I wouldn't have needed to. Blame him for being stupid, not me for pointing it out.

lol

Someone doesn't know how to follow along.

#45 Kishzilla

Kishzilla

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

Is it clear to you?

Thanks for the laughs kitties. Von Miller sends his regards :thumbsu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.