50 replies to this topic

#46 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

It was a bummer, I tried to get into it... but I'd already done it. Missed having J-Stew, I am a Ducks season ticket holder, so I really wanted to hit him up. The dudes on there need to turn poo off, you cant hear anything a few times.

#47 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

It was a bummer, I tried to get into it... but I'd already done it. Missed having J-Stew, I am a Ducks season ticket holder, so I really wanted to hit him up. The dudes on there need to turn poo off, you cant hear anything a few times.

That's too bad... Overall I would recommend doing it just because most other fans are meek and too embarrassed and un sure of themselves to ask the good question. They're too worried about how they will look online, and lose focus on what's important. I would encourage anyone who hasn't done it yet to partake at least once. JA is a good dude... It's good that he's so accessible to his fans. DeAngelo and J-Stew are as well, although they have their own website and its a little different.

#48 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Can someone funny make a meme or something of the like out of that creepy old fat lady I can't stop laughing lmfao

Wait.... What If she's ladypanther??? o_O (jk)

#49 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:20 PM

I found it very telling how Stew responded to the read option question. He said something to the effect that it was a sensitive subject, before going on to say that he preferred more traditional running sets.

That tells me one of two things: either Chud wants to use it more than the backs would like, or, perhaps Cam has pushed hard for it's use. In either case, it hints at a bit of discord. Someday perhaps we'll have a better idea of why we insisted on using it so much early in the season.

I doubt that considering he's looked pretty good under center and has proven he can play well in a pro style offense, remember that he doesn't call the plays... And plus we can't forget that incident with cam's comments after the cowboys game about chud.

#50 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,715 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:32 PM

I doubt that considering he's looked pretty good under center and has proven he can play well in a pro style offense, remember that he doesn't call the plays... And plus we can't forget that incident with cam's comments after the cowboys game about chud.

I agree. I think it was all Chud. Now, maybe Cam wanted to run it a bit last year, but that's ok, there's nothing wrong with running it from time-to-time.

Chud has been leaning way too much on the fact that Cam is a dangerous runner. He lost sight of the fact that you can still utilize Cam as a runner out of more conventional sets.

#51 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:19 PM

I agree. I think it was all Chud. Now, maybe Cam wanted to run it a bit last year, but that's ok, there's nothing wrong with running it from time-to-time.

Chud has been leaning way too much on the fact that Cam is a dangerous runner. He lost sight of the fact that you can still utilize Cam as a runner out of more conventional sets.

Chud fooled us all... There was a reason for his demise in Cleveland and he's showing it here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com