Photo
- - - - -

James Anderson Google+ Hangout tonight...UPDATED w/video

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#37 nctarheel0619

nctarheel0619

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Don't know... I think it was just a bad connection tbh... Tried it out before hand and it worked... Tried it out after with Kral and it worked

I was just messing with you. You kept saying that at the beginning of the chat. poo was hilarious.

#38 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

I found it very telling how Stew responded to the read option question. He said something to the effect that it was a sensitive subject, before going on to say that he preferred more traditional running sets.

That tells me one of two things: either Chud wants to use it more than the backs would like, or, perhaps Cam has pushed hard for it's use. In either case, it hints at a bit of discord. Someday perhaps we'll have a better idea of why we insisted on using it so much early in the season.

Yeah I picked up on it too, but the whole time I was going not my settings trying to mess with the cam... It threw me off my game. Had I been paying full attention I would have asked him to elaborate, but he likely wouldn't have given much anyways

#39 44johnson

44johnson

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Tru. you asked some good questions. good job.

#40 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

SUPPORTER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

Thanks for sharing TCF. I will say, though, these chats are becoming more unwatchable each week, what with all the background noise and poo.

Has anyone joined naked?

#41 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

Moderators

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

Lol that lady was goofy as hell looking

#42 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:06 PM

Lol that lady was goofy as hell looking

I don't understand people that join in but then never say a word. Why not just watch the vid afterward?

#43 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2012 - 11:37 PM

Thanks for posting it this week. I have been watching it every week (to lazy to get google+ to join one).

Someone next week should ask how many panthers come on to the Huddle now days. I know before some would but not sure any do now.

#44 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

Thanks for posting it this week. I have been watching it every week (to lazy to get google+ to join one).

Someone next week should ask how many panthers come on to the Huddle now days. I know before some would but not sure any do now.

Definitely ask this.

#45 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

Moderators

Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

TCF asked some good questions. I can see why that Denver reporter said Stewart gave the worst conference call in recent memory. The guy looked pretty much completely disinterested in being there.

-It is what it is must have really been an annoying thing with these players because that's the second time that a player has been like it is what it is, not anymore Foxy.

-I also picked up on the whole sensitive subject thing regarding the offensive play calling.

-Loved hearing him say you don't expect Kuechly to say anything and then he gets fired up and talks more trash than anyone. I certainly saw him jawing with RG3 a hell of a lot on Sunday.

#46 Actionman0z

Actionman0z

Strong Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

It was a bummer, I tried to get into it... but I'd already done it. Missed having J-Stew, I am a Ducks season ticket holder, so I really wanted to hit him up. The dudes on there need to turn poo off, you cant hear anything a few times.

#47 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

HUDDLER

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

It was a bummer, I tried to get into it... but I'd already done it. Missed having J-Stew, I am a Ducks season ticket holder, so I really wanted to hit him up. The dudes on there need to turn poo off, you cant hear anything a few times.

That's too bad... Overall I would recommend doing it just because most other fans are meek and too embarrassed and un sure of themselves to ask the good question. They're too worried about how they will look online, and lose focus on what's important. I would encourage anyone who hasn't done it yet to partake at least once. JA is a good dude... It's good that he's so accessible to his fans. DeAngelo and J-Stew are as well, although they have their own website and its a little different.

#48 Gabeking

Gabeking

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:14 PM

Can someone funny make a meme or something of the like out of that creepy old fat lady I can't stop laughing lmfao

Wait.... What If she's ladypanther??? o_O (jk)