Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gantt thinks we will be destroyed

71 posts in this topic

Posted

denver seems to be using fox in the best possible capacity-head cheerleader and "leader of men" or whatever cliche you want. his gameday responsibilities are probably limited (it's undeniably manning's offense and i'm sure del rio has almost full control of the defense) which is in marked contrast to the full veto power over every called play he had here.

elway is protecting fox from himself which was a smart move.

Posted

Both teams will be playing hard and it could be a blowout ether way. Rivera's job depends on this game. Also if you have not seen a difference in this team after Hurney left you don't watch the panthers.

Posted

So does this mean Fox will call draw plays on 3rd and long in a more firm voice?

Posted

keep this in mind...gantt is no panthers fan. he's got connections with the team, but he's not a fan. never has been one.

when fox was here he could find very little good to say about him.

fox leaves and goes to the broncos and all of a sudden he's a fox fan. you follow his twitter feed and he knows it's a point of contention with panthers fans and he trolls. he's a prick and he's always been one.

i think he's bitter about getting tossed off the beat reporter gig and i wouldn't be a bit surprised if he's mad at JR and the organization for it.

gantt's kind of reliable for panther news, but he's also a sarcastic piss-ant skip bayless wannabe who wants the panthers to fail because he's got a grudge.

oh....and if you don't think that gantt is that petty, you haven't been paying attention to him or haven't been following him for long.

Literally none of this is true Rayzor.

Posted

Literally none of this is true Rayzor.

so gantt is a panthers fan?

he's not a prick?

lol

Posted

Forgive me.

He has long said he doesn't have a dog in the fight.

If he is a prick then I am too, sarcasm does not = prick.

Posted

If we only win one more game this year I would like it to be this one.

Posted

Fox not letting up on the gas compared to the rest of the coaches in the league is equivalent to top speed for a Ford Model A to a Ferrari F40.

... I ain't skeered.

Posted

Hahaha love it.

Just like when Julio Jones was suppose to "destroy" us.

Just like when marshawn lynch was suppose to "destroy" us.

Just like when Dez Bryant was suppose to "destroy" us.

Just like when Brandon Marshall was suppose to "destroy" us.

And just like when RG3 was suppose to destroy us.

Gotta love our fans. Saying Player X will destroy us just so they're right if it happens and can say "told you say", but ya'll never right, and you make me sick.

1 person likes this

Posted

of course he's going to say that and it's not his sarcasm that makes him a prick. it's his being a prick that makes him a prick.

1 person likes this

Posted

We've been a different team.since Chicago we'll see Gantt

Posted

Gantt is the same fool I schooled yesterday about our pass rush. The guy didn't even know Charles Johnson starts at LDE now. Jesus. He basically said our pass-rush only came against bad o-lines.

I then, went to tell him about how Charles Johnson destroyed Tyson Clabo(the 2nd best RT in the league) he said first CJ starts at RDE and that Tyson wasn't remotely one of the best RT in the league. Lol I posted the info to back it up and he shut up.