Photo
- - - - -

Official Broncos at Panthers Gameday Thread...

• Please log in to reply
1229 replies to this topic

#1216 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,964 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

I wish I was. I'll put money on Cam not being the starter next year.

Please do, will laugh when you lose that money....

#1217 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Lol if that INT was Cam's fault.

Lol at the Cant Newton rose colored glasses.

#1218 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Please do, will laugh when you lose that money....

100 bucks?

#1219 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,964 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

Pittsburgh has been riddled with injuries the past few years, sometimes having third string oline and running backs starting. The first string defense is rarely on the field healthy together. Ben was asked to carry the team last year under Bruce Arians who had a scheme with very long developing pass plays which led to Ben being on his ass a lot. With Todd Haley we still have the same crippled oline but now the ball gets out quickly and Ben doesn't get hit as much. Also the running game has improved due to bringing back a lead blocking fullback.

Point is you have what you have, and if they can come together under the right gameplan you can go farther than you might believe. Yes the steelers do have more talent at the skill positions currently, but if they had a QB who had the attitude Cam has shown they would be in just as bad of shape.

Actually they wouldn't, because they would still have Wallace, Brown, Sanders still getting open down field....you're really not good at this football thing....

#1220 Panthers Nation

Panthers Nation

Swaggin on ducks on a daily basis.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:32 PM

Look on the bright side,maybe we can get Von Miller to come to Carolina when he becomes a FA.He and Cam are best friends,and Von was quoted saying he would love to play with Cam Newton.

#1221 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,964 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

100 bucks?

Oh I wasn't saying I was going to bet you, just that it would be one of the dumbest decisions you could make....

#1222 Crooktele79

Crooktele79

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

That's my point genius. Chud can't/won't do that. You have to read the entire post and comprehend this thing called, 'context'.

Never implied that he would change his scheme. I was just trying to relay that we saw the same situation in Pittsburgh under Bruce Arians. The solution was to hire a new OC. My reading comprehension and intelligence level are just fine.

#1223 TheMaulClaw

TheMaulClaw

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,805 posts
  • LocationCharleston SC

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:34 PM

Oh I wasn't saying I was going to bet you, just that it would be one of the dumbest decisions you could make....

That's what I thought.

#1224 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,964 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

That's what I thought.

Sorry I don't bet. That doesn't mean I don't have 100% confidence that Cam is our starter on opening day barring him being injured....

#1225 Ken

Ken

Triple Threat

• HUDDLER
  • 3,356 posts
  • Locationnyc

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

Lol at the Cant Newton rose colored glasses.

Because I haven't criticized Cam.... SMH

Stop trying to look for a scapegoat and open your eyes and look at things with perspective.

#1226 Crooktele79

Crooktele79

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

Actually they wouldn't, because they would still have Wallace, Brown, Sanders still getting open down field....you're really not good at this football thing....

You see locker rooms implode all the time with teams who have plenty of talent but lack leadership. You can look at Philadelphia or Dallas this year. Both teams with talent who cannot put it together on game day. Look at the effect Terrell Owens had on every team he played for. Football is not always about who is better on paper.

#1227 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,964 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

You see locker rooms implode all the time with teams who have plenty of talent but lack leadership. You can look at Philadelphia or Dallas this year. Both teams with talent who cannot put it together on game day. Look at the effect Terrell Owens had on every team he played for. Football is not always about who is better on paper.

I'm talking about on the field football here, the fact that this organization expects a second year player to be a leader is a whole problem on it's own. But back to football....you're still failing to see the effect of having the three WRS Pittsburgh does. Pittsburgh has BY FAR the best WR corps in the league, and they make things infinitely easier for Big Ben every Sunday. We ask more from our second year QB than any team outside of NE, NO, and GB ask out of their QB. That is a huge problem, and has nothing to do with Cam or his attitude.....

#1228 Crooktele79

Crooktele79

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

I'm talking about on the field football here, the fact that this organization expects a second year player to be a leader is a whole problem on it's own. But back to football....you're still failing to see the effect of having the three WRS Pittsburgh does. Pittsburgh has BY FAR the best WR corps in the league, and they make things infinitely easier for Big Ben every Sunday. We ask more from our second year QB than any team outside of NE, NO, and GB ask out of their QB. That is a huge problem, and has nothing to do with Cam or his attitude.....

Fair enough...best of luck the rest of the year to you guys

#1229 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

as long as you pat on the back is truly heart felt as the refs on miller's helmet...

it is. Our offensive play calling has to change...we should keep RR and move him to def and find another o cord.

#1230 Iceberg Slim

Iceberg Slim

Keep it 100

• HUDDLER
  • 2,087 posts
  • Locationwhatcha worried about it for

Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

and a troll will lead them....yall do realize half of the folks posting on here are fans of another team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.