Photo
- - - - -

My Sunday schedule just got a bit more flexible...

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#106 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,752 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

We've been in every game but 2. Hard to see why you'd think we couldn't go toe to toe with them.

#107 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,638 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:50 PM

I'm surprised panthers55 is still on the forum.

I figured he would have committed suicide when Fox was finally let go.

Panthers55 and Cyberjag have lost all credibility forever, man they had some creepy love for Jake/Fox.

Goes to show you that apparently you have no idea what I think or believe. Anyone who would commit suicide or even get too upset about a football game really has their priorities screwed up. Plus if you are a fan of the Panthers and not a fan of a particular player then you know that players and coaches will come and go. I have been a Panthers fan long before Fox or Jake were here and will be no matter who comes or goes as long as they stay in Charlotte.

As for credibility, that is in the eyes of the beholder, I don't claim any expertise or credibility other than being a fan and student of the game and team. I listen to the experts and formulate my opinions as I would think everyone should.

#108 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,585 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

We've been in every game but 2. Hard to see why you'd think we couldn't go toe to toe with them.

I expected our defense to play well.

That's one out of three phases of football.

Most coach fox teams will win against an opponent such as we were.

#109 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,638 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:07 PM

I didn't go to the game last Sunday because I was at my son's soccer tournament in Hickory both days. They won second place and did great. I will be at plenty more Panther games like this Sunday, but my son will never be thirteen again or play in the soccer tournament with this team at this time again. But I would have gone to the Panthers game if they had exited the tournament early. I have no problem with folks doing other things with their Sunday as we all choose what we do on our time off. I think supporting my son at a soccer tournament is more important that going to a Panthers game even if they had been undefeated. I will also go to as many games as I can and bring family when I can or when they are interested.

This whole you are not a fan if you don't go to the game or decide to boycott is really over the top. Do what you want as life is too short to feel compelled to not enjoy yourself as much as possible. If you aren't enjoying the Panthers, then don't go. I enjoy football even if we lose. Obviously, I enjoy it more when we win. But after not being able to attend professional football as a child for various reasons, I enjoy the opportunity to see a professional team play within 60 miles of my home, good or bad. I know that come March I will be lamenting that football is over and I have to wait months to see a game. Well here is your chance to see games at a cheap price or in my case overpay for PSLs given the product on the field. But that is the chance you take when you buy them.....
We are all fans of different varieties.

I am going to enjoy the Tampa game this weekend win or lose. But I surely hope for a victory and the beginning of a win streak. Likely?? Who knows, didn't we start off 1-7 in 2004 and finish up 7-9. Stranger things have happened...................

#110 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:12 PM

What a bunch of fairweather fans in here. Every game except 2 have at least been close and exciting this year and after one bad loss everyone is saying they aren't watching the games anymore?

Maybe that's what the forum needs, now if only everyone who stops watching will also stop posting we will be set.

#111 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:28 PM

one bad loss?

Are we watching the same team?

What do you call the Giants?

#112 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,083 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

New seasonal job will take probably the rest of my sundays...

#113 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,100 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:05 PM

What a bunch of fairweather fans in here. Every game except 2 have at least been close and exciting this year and after one bad loss everyone is saying they aren't watching the games anymore?

Maybe that's what the forum needs, now if only everyone who stops watching will also stop posting we will be set.

And for what its worth...

People are not saying they are not going to watch anymore... Just that We are not planning our Sundays around it. I have a DVR and Ill still watch, just when it fits in around the other things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com