17 replies to this topic

#1 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

Guys, I will admit that I fuggin giddy with excitement about what the future may hold for the franchise!

Our teams morale has crumbled over the years and hiring a new coach a couple of years ago was pretty exciting but getting a new GM and new HC all but ensures us that this team will be blown up an give us a chance to be reborn!!! To have have our name and logo to be taken seriously as a franchise that is serious about winning will be like nothing we have ever known... (The Hurney\Fox combo dosent count because marty was a sports writer)

Imagine the pride you will feel when walking into a sports bar, amusement park, or airport and seeing other fans not cowering but letting it be know that we came to KICK ASS @ 1:00 on Sundays or NOT being asked "Wow, do you really like the Panthers?

Lets just hope it all comes to reality...

DAMMIT I'M HYPE!!! GO FUGGIN' CAROLINA PANTHERS!!!

#2 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,164 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

If Rivera gets fired that's all the excitement I need. But Sadly the axe probably wont come in till the end of the season. :unsure:

#3 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

Yeah, I think JR and RR are trying to pace themsleves, there are still plenty of games left to be played. I say Chud is next (promote Shula to OC), and depending on how many weeks are left, fire McDerp and have Ron officially call the D.

#4 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:26 PM

I feel like I've heard this story recently...Like two years ago....

#5 Wine&Cheese

Wine&Cheese

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Im hoping that Hurneys absence and a new GM that knows what he is doing will make an immediate impact on the field, locker room and fans. Picking quality players (outside the 1st round) that can help in their rookie year will be a huge difference in changing our culture.

Actually hitting on a higher percentage of our picks will help a lot, rather than drafting projects that take years to see if they will pan out (AE) or drafting a D-III O-lineman and expecting him to be the same "Road Grater" that he was while at Midwestern State.

#6 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,313 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

I will be busy trying to keep my kids from hating this team. All his buddies keep telling him how bad the Panthers suck. He has been bred a Panther fan but that foundation is crumbling. Ive got full guns blazing with Panther gear and Panther positivity. By god they better do their part and do something good in the next few years.

#7 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,323 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

Sports bars, amusement parks, airports. You've described my life.

#8 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,758 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

I'm glad I don't have kids right now, so they don't have to endure this.

#9 Carolina Mike

Carolina Mike

It's a Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

I will be busy trying to keep my kids from hating this team. All his buddies keep telling him how bad the Panthers suck. He has been bred a Panther fan but that foundation is crumbling. Ive got full guns blazing with Panther gear and Panther positivity. By god they better do their part and do something good in the next few years.

I'm going through the same thing right now. Mine is 11yrs old & he asked "Why do you like the Panthers win they lose all the time?" I actually was saddened by this! However I told him EVERY team goes through bad years, but you don't give up on them as one day all the pain goes away and the victory in the end will be all that much better!!

They have to get the ship on the right course soon or we will lose the younger fans.

#10 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,144 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

ur giddy for 3 more years of rebuilding?

#11 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

Is it gonna be like this every two years? New coach new beginning? I just want my team to be a consistent winner, kinda know how browns and jags fans feel now

#12 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,164 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

ur giddy for 3 more years of rebuilding?

Hopefully things turn out well this time.

#13 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,323 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

Please tell me the youth of today aren't bandwagoners by evolution? I have a daughter who's seven, I'm not putting too much effort there - but my son is three and I'll be damned if he goes with a front runner on my watch.

#14 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 9,025 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Next year guys, and if not next year, then the year after that. If not that year, then the year after that!

Love being a Panther fan

#15 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,313 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:57 AM

Please tell me the youth of today aren't bandwagoners by evolution? I have a daughter who's seven, I'm not putting too much effort there - but my son is three and I'll be damned if he goes with a front runner on my watch.

Right now my son is not band wagon because he has been able to do some pretty awesome stuff with the Panthers and he sees my love of the team. However, the ankle biter offspring of bandwagon/transplant losers are ripping the home team pretty hard. The Panther youth are being poisoned by idiots from South Carolina in Patriots and Steeler gear.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com