108 replies to this topic

#106 SuperJTheGreat

SuperJTheGreat

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

I would like to thank you guys for this being my first 100 plus post topic started.

#107 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,709 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

I don't know why anyone would bother arguing with a fan of the broncos about what is or isn't wrong with the Panthers. He may see one or two of our games a year if he's lucky, so his talking points are just a rehash of old ESPN blurbs, with probably of bit of wisdom from Profootbalk.com comments section thrown in.

It's not worth the time or effort.

#108 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,199 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

I don't know why anyone would bother arguing with a fan of the broncos about what is or isn't wrong with the Panthers. He may see one or two of our games a year if he's lucky, so his talking points are just a rehash of old ESPN blurbs, with probably of bit of wisdom from Profootbalk.com comments section thrown in.

It's not worth the time or effort.

yep. talking out of their ass trying to "set the record straight" on some other teams message board and then try to educate that other team's fans about their own team and players.

meh. pretty lame.

#109 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 09:03 PM

Lol at a GM deciding Cam is not the guy and going in another direction, what? That better not happen, or else we didn't hire the right GM

Some great points in this thread. Cam really may well be suffocated on leadership abilities just because its his pre conceived idea that we already have leaders and if he were to step up and speak out he would be dis respecting his "elders" this very well may be true. A smart GM may cut ties with players such as Smith, Gross and other veterans we are going to hate see go. Cam gets so much poo still its incredible, and that obviously doesn't bother him but something is. Cam is going to stay a Panther his whole career, the dude has great written all over him. If he doesn't that means that our organization as a whole has failed greatly, from the start.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com