Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Bar in NYC?

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

In New York City Sunday. Is there a Panthers hang out/bar to watch the game?

Thanks.

Posted · Report post

LMFAO whos the woman on your pic?

Posted · Report post

If you're looking for a designated Panthers bar, then no, there isn't one. I closest thing I've found is Brother Jimmy's on E77th and 2nd. There's always some Panthers fans in there on game day.

Edit: I should mention that Brother Jimmys is an NC bbq bar/restaurant with lots of UNC, NC State and Duke signage up. And Cheerwine...not that you'll be drinking soda.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

A great guy who owns Claddagh Irish Pub in High Point also has a spot in NYC. Not sure if its going to be a Panthers bar but it has NC connections. Thats my .02

Posted · Report post

I never found one.

Posted · Report post

In NYC myself and never found one. I've been going to Snap on 14th and 8th this season - it's pretty good, if you show up about 30 minutes before kickoff you can easily get a seat at the bar and request the Panthers game (I'm usually the only one requesting it lol). Decent food and $5 draft beers, so it's not terribly expensive either.

Posted · Report post

Thank you and I'll probably head to Brother Jimmy's.

Posted · Report post

In NYC myself and never found one. I've been going to Snap on 14th and 8th this season - it's pretty good, if you show up about 30 minutes before kickoff you can easily get a seat at the bar and request the Panthers game (I'm usually the only one requesting it lol). Decent food and $5 draft beers, so it's not terribly expensive either.

???????

Ugh, fug New York.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I watch the games on my couch. Fug a loud, crowded bar.

Posted · Report post

???????

Ugh, fug New York.

Haha, are you saying that is expensive? I'm used to $8 drafts at most places, so $5 is cheap in comparison. They also have a wide selection of draft beers, not just your usual Coors/Miller/Bud Light poo beers. But yeah, it's not like 25 cent beer nights and what not that I was used to in Chapel Hill, that's for sure.

Posted · Report post

Haha, are you saying that is expensive? I'm used to $8 drafts at most places, so $5 is cheap in comparison. They also have a wide selection of draft beers, not just your usual Coors/Miller/Bud Light poo beers. But yeah, it's not like 25 cent beer nights and what not that I was used to in Chapel Hill, that's for sure.

Jesus christ, that's like stadium prices. I tend bar, and we have 12 drafts. None of which are over 4.50 and we have daily 2 dollar and 3 dollar specials. For instance, Fat Tire and Blue Moon were 3 bucks today.

Posted · Report post

200 fifth, it's in park slope brooklyn but a good place to watch football, good beer and food. more steeler, giant, jets and cowboys fans but i go there if i go anywhere and if you get there early enough, each table has there own tvs so u can watch the game of your choice.

there is a saints bar in the les that ive been considering going to when we play them - billy hurricanes

you've struck gold in nyc if u can find pints for under $6 or $7