Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaFell calling out Chud

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

LOL... Things fall apart.

Posted · Report post

i don't think he was calling him out lol

Posted · Report post

Been saying that all season long. I would kick chud's ass in madden, id bet money on it.

Posted · Report post

Even the players are fed up with this poo.

fire the staff and start over.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

He was calling out the fact they don't allow Cam to audible. Ever.

Posted · Report post

There is no sense of unpredictability in this offense. I watch other teams and I'm thinking "this could be run or pass" on both first and second down. Not us. Not at all.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Man I just don't get why we don't make pre snap adjustments. For example, we are in I formation I believe and it's obviously a run, Tampa sends Rhonde on a blitz that no one picks up so he runs in freely and stuff the run. How about flip the play and run to his side? How about audible or something? This coaching staff seems like the stick to the a play no matter what.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Gungnam style baby!!!

Posted · Report post

Man I just don't get why we don't make pre snap adjustments. For example, we are in I formation I believe and it's obviously a run, Tampa sends Rhonde on a blitz that no one picks up so he runs in freely and stuff the run. How about flip the play and run to his side? How about audible or something? This coaching staff seems like the stick to the a play no matter what.

In that situation i hot route the te, quick lob, td ..on madden that is

Posted · Report post

ok...we are losing this team....

Posted · Report post

Here's the thing with audibles and Cam, and I think this is possible, maybe Chud and Rivera do not have any audibles set up for Cam to check to. I mean, if you don't teach him "hey, if you see this, this is the check", then he obviously won't be able to do it. You have to give the guy a chance. They're cuffing Cam and it's hurting him. That's what I believe anyway. Could be wrong. Been wrong before.

1 person likes this