Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Those of you with a truck

67 posts in this topic

You'll get a thousand different opinions... I know people that love Fords and people that hate them... same for every model.

If I was getting a truck, I'd get a pre-'97 Ford with the straight six, or a 90's model Chevy with a V8.

So, so many choices... crew cab, extended cab, short wheelbase, long wheelbase, etc., etc...

1 person likes this

I love my Toyota Tundra.

4 doors leather and power with Toyota quality

3 people like this

I wouldn't get a Dodge if it were me... I'd stick with something Chevrolet... or a Ford Raptor (even though I'm not a fan of Ford parts, they won with this truck)...

My brother's chevy is a monster. He goes all out when he buys a truck.

Looks like this but tricked out and lifted. lol i buy my trucks for work, he buys his for looks.

brother.jpg

2 people like this

I love my Nissan Titan. Used to own an F150. The Titan is by far the favorite vehicle I have ever owned.

I love my Toyota Tundra.

4 doors leather and power with Toyota quality

Saw one of those when I was Ocean City. Had the rear power windows, leather seats, bose sound system the whole nine. Thinking Bose was a custom job though.

I wouldn't get a Dodge if it were me... I'd stick with something Chevrolet... or a Ford Raptor (even though I'm not a fan of Ford parts, they won with this truck)...

I like Raptors but they don't seem very practical for the everyday driver. They are offroading machines.

Bose comes standard in my Avalanche... 2007 Z71... just sayin'

I like Raptors but they don't seem very practical for the everyday driver. They are offroading machines.

They are just one sexy looking beast, though.. and I normally don't say that about anything Ford makes...

1 person likes this

will look at an avalanche\

and yes, biscuit, I agree...but wanted to hear not only people's opinions, but the reasoning!!!