Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How will the team handle the primetime stage?

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Hope we show up better than the Packers lol

Posted

We'll win. Then everyone will bring up how we can't beat a team without the backup QB playing. This will be our first dominating win this season.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think we'll handle it alright, for the first 55 or so minutes.

Oh, not only do we have to handle playing on a national stage in the limelight, but we're also playing in Philadelphia. That place is going to be loud as fug and the refs are going to be terrible, so we have to play all of that as well.

Posted

on a side note, I found bud light cans with the Panthers on them this weekend.

Posted

WTF is wrong with you guys? This is one of the only games that I think we will def get a win! Hell, if we cant beat the damn Eagles on MNF with a rook QB and no LeSean McCoy we deserve to be laughed at and kicked out of the fuggin league for the remainder of the season.

Posted

Every prime time game we've been in, we've sucked. Hopefully the trend reverses itself.

You seem to have forgotten the 2008 MNF game against the Bucs for first place in the NFC South. We destroyed the Bucs that night.

Posted

This team historically has collapsed on the prime time stage like a senior citizen on black ice

I may be stealing the hell out of this in the near future. Shall I cite you in APA, or do you prefer Turabian?

1 person likes this

Posted

Since their inception, the Panthers have been known for being inconsistent in every area except one.

The national stage during the regular season. There, the Panthers allow the opponent's scrubs to look like superstars.

This will undoubtedly be a record setting night for at least one Eagles' bench warmer.

Posted

WTF is wrong with you guys? This is one of the only games that I think we will def get a win! Hell, if we cant beat the damn Eagles on MNF with a rook QB and no LeSean McCoy we deserve to be laughed at and kicked out of the fuggin league for the remainder of the season.

Welcome to the huddle. When the going gets rough, just head to the lovely ladies section.

Posted

We win in similar fashion that the Giants did last night

Posted

If it were anyone but this year's Eagles, I would say probably a loss. But missing Vick and McCoy will really handicap a team that's not very good to begin with. I think we have a fair chance of winning - but I qualify that by remembering we've had several games this year we should've won and didn't.

Posted

How will they handle the primetime stage?

LIke a baby handles a diaper.