Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wake Up - We beat a bunch of scrubs

81 posts in this topic

Posted

a win is a win in the nfl

nothing more to say..we're just fans posting on one of them message board thing-a-ma-jiggers

Posted

Our scrubs are better than their scrubs.

1 person likes this

Posted

Any win on the road is a good win in the NFL. You can suck my wiener because I will enjoy the hell out of winning a game on Monday Night Football with Cam playing great and actually closing out a game.

3 people like this

Posted

Wonder what the OP would've said if we lost?

I'm sure it would involve some unkind remarks about our quarterback with blatant undertones.

Posted

I know how I feel after a loss, this feels better.

Do I wish we ran more of a pro offense the entire season? Yep

Do I think our run Defense was attrocious? Yep

Do I think the eagles defense is probably one of the bottom10 in the league? Yep

Do I give a F*** ? Probably not tonight. Tommorow maybe but not right now.

7 people like this

Posted

Wake up...we did not lose to a bunch of scrubs.

Posted

Because of this win, I took off my "we are the worst team" signature...let's enjoy this for a couple of hours...geez...

Posted

We still suck - sorry to bring you guys down but dont delude yourselves with how much better we or Cam is playing. We were damn lucky to eek out a win.

we beat who we were scheduled to play.

They have a stud from the seventh round.

Posted

There's plenty of time to come back to earth.

For at least the next 24 hours, I won't care who we beat. We won. And it's been a loooong time.

Enjoy it.

1 person likes this

Posted

We should have called up a different team last Monday and asked them if they wanted to play instead.

Posted

This is probably the panthers least impressive win in 3 years, with that said next week should unseat this one for the crown, the chiefs are BAD

Posted

we beat who we were scheduled to play.

They have a stud from the seventh round.

Exactly.

Just because he was drafted in the 7th round does not make Brown a scrub.

Remember that Arian Foster was fuging undrafted.

The ignorance (probably more like immaturity) on this board is amazing....not aimed at you claw.

Seems like the avg age of all of the new posters on this board is about 12 yo.....and they have the mental age of less than this.

Actually, this was a damn good win for the Panthers.......Winning a close game by executing late in the 4th will really help the psyche of this team. They have been so close on so many occassions (only to have something go wrong) that it gets into your head. You have to know that you can close out a game.

We had a lead......lost the lead in the 4th. But, this team then mounted a long scoring drive (and actually scored a TD). Then, they made the play to close it out. Solid win.

But......I swear this team cannot put together a complete game. Defense plays great and the offense struggles. Offense plays well and the defense struggles. The only consistency on this team is that the ST really, really, really suck.

ST Coach Sucks

ST Scheme Sucks

Punter Sucks

And, Gano should be left in Philly. A PAT....a fuging PAT. Inexcusable.

And the best part of this win is.................

Yo JR.....suck it!!!!!!!!! :rock:

1 person likes this