Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Nation

What would you guys do if you won the Mega lottery?

114 posts in this topic

Just bought my tickets. I walked in there with no clue and all these people manually filling it out. Quick picks ftw

i would go on job interviews and tell them i would need $100,000 up front in cash.

Just bought my tickets. I walked in there with no clue and all these people manually filling it out. Quick picks ftw

Did the same... Long line...

I promise to still visit when I hit it big.

Zod owns the Huddle?

Zod does own the Huddle he is the MFCEO

Maybe you can hire Mugsy Bogues to play alongside you in huddle jamz

1 person likes this

Pay off all my debt. Buy myself a nice truck, but nothing crazy. I'd pay off the rest of my college. I'd give my brother, sisters, dad, and step-mom about a million or two each. Probably buy each of them a car as well, as they could all use it. I'd put the rest away except for a few million to spend however I want. Once I graduate, I'd get myself a nice house in a nice neighborhood, but I'll never have a big mansion or some poo like that. I'd take a nice vacation each year for about a week or two. I would TRY to keep things under wraps as much as possible (though that's basically impossible).

I just got back from buying my tickets, I used that Panther scratch off ticket I won $10 on yesterday to pay for my powerball tickets..lot's of people in line.

I f I won I would buy land out in the middle of bum fug egypt and not a acre but thousands of acres and build one big ass house and I would never be seen again,

Zod does own the Huddle he is the MFCEO

Zod is a rich boss,he doesn't need to win the lottery fug it.

looking at these lists, I think many underestimate just how much $300 MILLION is!