Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

Still dont get the Hurney firing..

55 posts in this topic

I've never thought of Armanti as a hick.

2 people like this

Yeah guys he really nailed all those RB's and LB's.

We've won twice as many games without him. Coaching changes coming in the offseason are the only thing we are waiting on now.

What about all this money tied up in under utilized talent? Don't forget the huge Delhomme extension after a sub- par year. Yes we were 12-4,but we won those 12 despite Delhomme in most cases. This isn't even mentioning the playoff debacle that preceded teh signing either. I loved Delhomme but he was far from great in 2008 and we could have signed/ extended him for far less than what we did. We never REALLY established a #2 receiver outside of Muhammed.

Also I like Lafell he has shown flashed but he is not STUD status yet. He completely disappears in some games but recently he's looked much better and I hope he is the #2 we've been looking for. I've will not complain about his drafting, but some of his investments haven't turned out so well

it was the beginning of a complete over haul of the organization

hurney should have been replaced when or before fox was.

I stopped reading after "Hurney was the best drafter in recent history." So idiotic.

1 person likes this

seriously what good would it have done to keep one of the main architects of the panthers' crippling shittiness around when you're supposedly "rebuilding".

hurney should have been hosed off the deck the minute the 2010 season ended.

1 person likes this

well if you draft stubs i guess you can't be a bad GM