Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

arc's Offseason I

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TMS3426' timestamp='1354321325' post='2024428']
Why take Allen in the top 10? Is he better than Hunter, Woods and Patterson? WR is a position of need, but this class is not particularly strong.
[/quote]
I would agree that it's not the strongest at the top but I feel like there's a lot of quality in the later days!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='ZackAttack23' timestamp='1354309857' post='2024277']
Great Offseason. Btw how do you get the pics on there? I can never get it to work for some reason?
[/quote]

Get it on like a photobucket file and get the URL

Posted · Report post

love your 1st 4 picks.Sharrif has played at an all american level this year, and Dwan might not be back next year.

Posted · Report post

I would love this.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='DaCityKats' timestamp='1354335188' post='2024632']
love your 1st 4 picks.Sharrif has played at an all american level this year, and Dwan might not be back next year.
[/quote]

NOOOOO I WANT DWAN BACK! I bagged his groceries Tuesday evening at a Harris Teeter here in Tega Cay!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='DaCityKats' timestamp='1354335188' post='2024632']
[/quote]

We'd be stupid to not bring Dwan back. I'd be piss as fu(k.

We need to keep CJ, Hardy and Dwan intact. Hardy's sensational season this year has a lot to do from the plays of Dwan.

Add Stat or Hankins to the Dline and man oh man!!! Crazy.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I think we have a good shot at keeping D'wan. He's been a big part of why our ends are so effective this season.

Ron though I see gone.

And concerning the WR class: there isn't a receiver in the draft I would be upset with getting. I just think if we aren't in range for a top linemen on either end, we should go for a Smitty compliment/new #1 basically...and on top of this, I see us picking around #7 so it could very well happen.