Photo
- - - - -

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Chiefs fans

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#25 Guest_Pablo Honey_*

Guest_Pablo Honey_*
Guests

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:08 AM

I'm not trying to be an ass, but is anyone else sick of the phrase thoughts an prayers?

#26 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:09 AM

If Beason did the same thing i hardly doubt you would just brush it off.

If it was beason I wouldn't brush it off but I wouldn't want somebody to "pray" for me I'm fine. I'm a fan of beason and love to watch him play but if he killed his woman and killed himself I wouldn't go into a depression my life goes on. I'm a fan but I don't know him personally.

We are fans. That's what we are we don't know these players or their personal lives and I've even had Deangelo Williams in my home before (though he wasnt there for me he was there for the female that lived there) but life goes on and we have to realize who the real victims are and it isn't the fans.

#27 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:13 AM

If it was beason I wouldn't brush it off but I wouldn't want somebody to "pray" for me I'm fine. I'm a fan of beason and love to watch him play but if he killed his woman and killed himself I wouldn't go into a depression my life goes on. I'm a fan but I don't know him personally.

We are fans. That's what we are we don't know these players or their personal lives and I've even had Deangelo Williams in my home before (though he wasnt there for me he was there for the female that lived there) but life goes on and we have to realize who the real victims are and it isn't the fans.

Thats fine and i agree with you, but to say they aren't affected at all is a little bold.

#28 Guest_Pablo Honey_*

Guest_Pablo Honey_*
Guests

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:14 AM

If Beason did the same thing i hardly doubt you would just brush it off.

To be fare, Belcher wasn't a captain or a face of the defense like Beason. Beason is pro bowl caliber when healthy.

It would be more like if Kenny Onatolu where to do this. You have to remember that he murdered and innocent human being. You don't mourn that.