Photo
- - - - -

With a staggering 132.1 QB rating, highest rating so far week 13, guess who?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Brokenbad

Brokenbad

Cam is my hero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,550 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

Brady fuging Quinn.

I swear to Christ Almighty Jimmy Clausen would have a 100+ rating if starting today for the second (first being the Panthers) shittiest team in the NFL.

I LOVE the Panthers, it breaks my heart to see this and I am sorely disappointed.

Source: http://www.nfl.com/s...Passing&week=13

#2 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

cam was 2nd. no reason to discredit quinn. he made all the throws today... he picked us apart... This was the 2nd best or best game of his career, I saw all his starts in cleveland.

#3 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

Today Cam and the Offense played Great... The Defense looked like straight trash... I have criticized the offense in the past for too many 3 and outs... This week the defense could not get off the freakin field... just horrible. Brady freakin Quinn.... No excuses for that.

#4 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,586 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

cam was 2nd. no reason to discredit quinn. he made all the throws today... he picked us apart... This was the 2nd best or best game of his career, I saw all his starts in cleveland.

How many tough throws did he make? A couple at most. Most of his throws were made to guys who were wide ass open.

#5 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

How many tough throws did he make? A couple at most. Most of his throws were made to guys who were wide ass open.

he was about as close to perfect as you can be on this day. now that said, it's our fault for not getting him into a situation where he had to have more than 21 attempts, lead a game winning drive, etc.

Those are situations in which he isn't successful. But games like today, possession by possesion non-shootouts/game managed type games; brady quinn can win those in this league.

#6 Strawman

Strawman

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • LocationKissimmee FL

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

How different is this game with a decent DT holding the point. Once Charles started gashing us, Quinn was able to bait the LBs and Safetys with play action. Which btw he had some very nice ball fakes today, tricked the camera man a couple times. Notice once Edwards went on IR, the D looks the same as last years.

#7 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,586 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

he was about as close to perfect as you can be on this day. now that said, it's our fault for not getting him into a situation where he had to have more than 21 attempts, lead a game winning drive, etc.

Those are situations in which he isn't successful. But games like today, possession by possesion non-shootouts/game managed type games; brady quinn can win those in this league.

So, what you're saying is that if a QB can just hand the ball off to a very good RB while occasionally throwing to wide open receivers, he can win games?

#8 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,950 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

So, what you're saying is that if a QB can just hand the ball off to a very good RB while occasionally throwing to wide open receivers, he can win games?

The more I think about it, that sounds good to me haha.

#9 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,586 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

Notice once Edwards went on IR, the D looks the same as last years.

This. As soon as Fua started getting PT again, our DL looks like utter poo again. Go figure.

#10 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:02 PM

Did anyone else see Quinn's post game conference? Everything he said was great and well spoken. He also said they are gonna start a fund to take care of belchers daughter he left behind.

#11 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,141 posts

Dude threw the ball over twenty times and barely cracked 200 yards.

KC played like little girls all day today. We just didnt have the playmakers defensively to punish them for it. Along with a few crap calls on 3rd down and voila, you have Quinn Magic.

#12 mcdougal

mcdougal

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 636 posts

Today Cam and the Offense played Great... The Defense looked like straight trash... I have criticized the offense in the past for too many 3 and outs... This week the defense could not get off the freakin field... just horrible. Brady freakin Quinn.... No excuses for that.

Defense has never played well...

#13 TopCat

TopCat

Swerve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

This game looked a whole lot like last year. Offense playing great, defense can't get off the field. Result loss.

#14 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Defense has never played well...

I will respectfully disagree. There has been games this year when our defense has played very well IMO.. and more than a few.

#15 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,921 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

I'm more surprised that Charles didn't put up two C-notes on us.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.