Petition to bring back Neg Rep
Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:48 AM
These sound like very good reasons to have neg to smack.
on a serious note
1. use the report button
2. don't abuse the report button
3. don't confuse your general dislike for a poster with violation of teh rules
4. mods can't ip ban, only kurb, zod, and scrum can.
5. mods are real people who can't necessarily babysit you fools and cater to your every bickerfest every moment of the day within 30 seconds of any misstep
6. Pecan pie is still the best pie
7. I think I'm about to get lucky in a few minutes
Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:37 AM
I personally couldn't care less if someone docked a "rep" from me. Not that I care about someone giving me positive rep either.
Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:29 AM
Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:24 AM
Sounds to me like a bunch of folks here would, if they could, create their own internet forum world and be able to decide who comes and goes based upon their opinions and thoughts, regardless if they broke any rules.
"We just don't like your kind around here and don't like what you have to say."
Welcome to internet Utopia.
- Icege PIE'd this
Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:07 AM
we just lost to the chiefs. the falcons are on top, we are now on the bottom.
trolls are going to be coming by the millions for the next week and a half (given that we lose on sunday).
let it be a temporary neg rep to smack lasting only the next week or two and then let everything go back to the way it was.
consider it a way to make it easier on the mods during the troll tsunami that's getting ready to head this way.
Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:09 AM
Count me in . I believe that Neg Rep was disabled because some of the "more established" posters found out that they weren't as cool as they thought.
It was disabled when a lunatic that was banned recruited a bunch of people to sign up and neg rep established posters to smack.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users