• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

J Stew's stats this year- 336 yds, 3.6 YPC, 1 TD.
D Will's stats this year- 359 rushing yds, 3.5 YPC, 3 TDs
Cam Newton rushing stats- 525 rushing yds, 5.5 YPC, 6 rushing TDs.

Our 22 million dollar QB almost has more rushing yards than our 80 million RBs COMBINED! And more rushing TDs than our 80 mill RBs combined. All we talk about is trade D Will but the fact remains that Stewie and D Will are birds of the same feather and really dont have a big impact on our offense.

I say trade them both for draft picks. Use those draft picks to build our O line and draft a RB with high potential in the 6th and 7th round and let Cam continue to go ham on the ground. I know we just signed J Stew but its all about the O line, look at all these scrub RBs tearing up the league lately. RBs are a dime a dozen, I say trade them both.

Again, let this sink in. Our 22 million dollar QB has more rushing yds, YPC and more TDs than our $80 million RB duo. I know we all "love" J Stew, but gone are the days we hold on to players just because of personal reasons.

#2 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:56 PM

Thats much more a product of out "non traditional" offense. I have faith that the right coach or any coach honestly can utilize either Stew of D-Will

#3 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,339 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

Armand Smith and Stewart will do quite well the next 3 years. I will agree on half of your obso. DLO has got to go.

#4 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,356 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:03 AM

Thats much more a product of out "non traditional" offense. I have faith that the right coach or any coach honestly can utilize either Stew of D-Will

Exactly, even fuggin Jeff Davidson used them correctly! But as soon as Chud came their productivity declined, is that a coincidence? I'm not so sure...

#5 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,659 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

And 5 4 3 2 1.....

#6 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,632 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

Posted Image

#7 PantherTrain84

PantherTrain84

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

Posted Image

Haha Prison Break, i have 6 episodes to go on netflix and ill be done with it. Great show

#8 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,551 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:31 AM

Is it really that difficult to understand why our QB has more yards than our RB's?

Cam only has 524 yards on the ground this year, and our backs haven't even reached 400.

To put that in perspective Robert Griffin has over 700 yards rushing, and his RB morris has over 1,000.

Couldn't possibly be our offense and play calling though. Nah let's trade these bums.

#9 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

Posted Image

#10 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,303 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:36 AM

J Stew's stats this year- 336 yds, 3.6 YPC, 1 TD.
D Will's stats this year- 359 rushing yds, 3.5 YPC, 3 TDs
Cam Newton rushing stats- 525 rushing yds, 5.5 YPC, 6 rushing TDs.

Our 22 million dollar QB almost has more rushing yards than our 80 million RBs COMBINED! And more rushing TDs than our 80 mill RBs combined. All we talk about is trade D Will but the fact remains that Stewie and D Will are birds of the same feather and really dont have a big impact on our offense.

I say trade them both for draft picks. Use those draft picks to build our O line and draft a RB with high potential in the 6th and 7th round and let Cam continue to go ham on the ground. I know we just signed J Stew but its all about the O line, look at all these scrub RBs tearing up the league lately. RBs are a dime a dozen, I say trade them both.

Again, let this sink in. Our 22 million dollar QB has more rushing yds, YPC and more TDs than our $80 million RB duo. I know we all "love" J Stew, but gone are the days we hold on to players just because of personal reasons.

So on what planet does 525 > 695 ????

#11 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

Can posting using Madden logic be a ban-able offense now?

#12 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 24,968 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

Meanwhile, a rookie RB in Washington has over 1000 yards in a non traditional offense. They are running the read option, heavily operating from the pistol formation, rarely putting RGIII under C.....

More a product here of a WEAK OL and Stewart being gimpy all year.

#13 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,876 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

When you have two RBs who have proven production and both are playing like poo, what does that tell you? Do they both all of a sudden suck, or is it more an indictment of the offense and/or the OL? I vote the latter.

#14 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_Is it 1996 Yet?_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,105 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:56 AM

Cool, maye we''ll get a couple 4th round picks for our overpaid RB tandem.
And remove any talent on the roster behind Cam in the backfield.

The only hand we have is to make these two work for us due to Hurney's incompetence.
Unless you prefer pissing on cap millions.

#15 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,695 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:08 AM

What are you smokin? One of the two, but "both"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com