4 replies to this topic

#1 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,616 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:53 PM

Love this game. Haven't had a chance to play on Live yet, but if it plays anything like the single player, then it is going to be awesome. The story, while very short (shouldn't take more than a couple of hours), is pretty good. Couple curve balls and a few very challenging missions, even on the easy difficulty. It feels very smooth to me and the guns all work pretty well. I wish you could customize what you use in the missions a bit, because at times you get landed with guns that have scopes that simply zoom too much in close quarters, but overall, it gives you a good variety of weapons throughout the game and sniping isn't just point and shoot, you have to actually account for bullet drop like in Battlefield.

I love the game. It's enough like CoD that CoD-only players can get into it, but different enough that those like me who are burned out on CoD have a different experience (at least in single player). My opinions may change once I can get a chance to play online a bit, but as of now, I'd say get it ($40 at wal-mart new).

#2 Captroop

Captroop

Pronounced, "Cat Poop"

• HUDDLER
  • 4,552 posts
  • LocationNot Telling... CatofWar might find me.

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:04 AM

EA needs to stop beating around the bush and make 1 modern warfare game:

Campaign: Medal of Honor
Multiplayer: Battlefield

The MOH Multiplayer is instantly forgettable, likewise the BF3 Campaign. Well I suppose that's not entirely fair. Because the same day that I bought MOH, I bought the BF3 Premium set with all 4 current expansion packs (plus End Game when it comes out). BF3 has just completely obsoleted MOH's multiplayer. I have enjoyed the MOH Campaign though.

#3 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,969 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

#4 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 11,965 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

HAHA they did really go a bit overboard on the breaching thing....

#5 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,616 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 02:15 PM

They really did. At first, it was awesome. Then I played through the campaign a second time, and I realized how ridiculous they got with the breaching. You breach at least twice each map it seems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.