#16 pdub0702

pdub0702

pdub0702

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSouthern Pines, NC

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:09 PM

I was stationed in Stuttgart, Germany for 5 /12 years....was spreading some Panther love all around! Ich vermisse Stuggi!

#17 heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationRaleigh, NC

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

Canadian Panther fan, and I know there's a bunch of us in Canada because I see a fair amount of Panther gear / jerseys here.

What does it say that I live less than three hours away from Charlotte, and I can't even make the same claim?

#18 hermolt

hermolt

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSingapore via Australia

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

Panther fan from Australia here.

I started following Carolina thanks to Madden 2001 and a random team selection in my franchise, that's seriously the only reason.

I've had Gamepass the past few seasons, it makes watching us so much easier, although it's still 5am starts on Monday mornings to catch the game live. Primetime games are right in the middle of work, they're at least on cable here so I spend my work days avoiding the result and get home to watch it.

My girlfriend and I were just talking about coming to America in the next few years, I'm gonna so much time watching college ball and at BoA.

#19 coralreefer_1

coralreefer_1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

Not sure I qualify as "international" as I am a Raleigh native, but I've been in S. Korea for the past 8 years. Been with the team since its birth, although I missed a few years when I first came to Korea and couldn't find a reliable way to stream/watch the games.

Still wearing an old worn out Panthers sweater I got for Christmas like 12 years ago, still have a Panthers hat signed by Jordan Gross at a fan event just after he was drafted,..and still talking poo to the few Eagles/Saints*** fans I run across over here~~

#20 osd22

osd22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationNo. 1 Panthers Fan in Deutschland

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

So cool to hear from y'all!

#21 osd22

osd22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

deutscher panthers fan?? geil! dein englisch ist fantastisch... hast du englisch in uni gelernt, oder hast du vom Amerikaneren und kulturell kontext gelernt?

wilkommen zu das forum!

No english studies, all learning by doing. Best way to pick up things IMO. Also good german skills you show.

#22 cabello

cabello

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

Fan from Saltillo, Mexico. I have followed the team since 95 but it was until the 2001 campaign that I started to watch games thanks to my dad's directv. I had my first panthers gear back in 1997, a hoodie that helped me go though the cold winter of missouri (went to a military school there for a year)

#23 Thorrez

Thorrez

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 03:45 AM

Denmark here, no live games either, started in 2001 as i was a Charlotte Hornets fan in the 90es before i got into Football

Köpenhavn? Jag bor i Malmö så då är det bara bron emellan :)

#24 YourManInAmsterdam

YourManInAmsterdam

Might Be Drunk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
  • LocationAmsterdam, Netherlands

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:33 AM

I'm American and grew up in the Charlotte area, but have lived in Amsterdam now for 2.5 years.

I use GamePass as well, and strangely enough, it was free here in the Netherlands this year. Considering how the season has gone, I'm really glad I didn't have to shell out the money.

#25 Blackmagic

Blackmagic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:46 AM

I'm Somalian but grew up in the Netherlands. I started watching NFL around 2007 but never religiously. I have family in the DC area and they're all diehard Redskins fans. But I didn't have a team that I rooted for and started watching college football 2010. And started following Auburn because they had the most crazy and entertaining season. I liked Cam Newton as a player. I started following the Panthers after they drafted him. I wanted to root for a team and why not a team that was down and was going up with a great quarterback. I watch the games with Gamepass for free. The early games are great. I watch the night games the next morning with Gamepass but in a condensed form.

#26 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

I'm American and grew up in the Charlotte area, but have lived in Amsterdam now for 2.5 years.

I use GamePass as well, and strangely enough, it was free here in the Netherlands this year. Considering how the season has gone, I'm really glad I didn't have to shell out the money.

Lets get real, how good is the bud...

#27 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:42 AM

I'm from England, but I'm a bit of a legend around these parts so everyone knew that already.

#28 klumme

klumme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

Longtime huddler but for those not in the know... I am from Denmark, actually there is another Dane on here other than Domo and me making it 3 overall, not bad considering most on here have no idea where and what Denmark is :)

Fan since 2000 and have been to homegames against Niners and Saints a couple of years ago.

#29 osd22

osd22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:57 AM

I can't believe they throw out the Gamepass for free to the Dutch, lucky you :-).

#30 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,513 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

Mexico here. Spent 10 years in charlotte but liked the panthers since they came to the league. I watch lice streams of the game. Attended 2 games in 2010.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.