Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The news says....

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Obama sheds tears....any of you watched his press release? Show me a pic of a tear coming from that mans face! Lol!!!

Posted · Report post

He did. Get a life.

Posted · Report post

0/10

Posted · Report post

i kno rite

Posted · Report post

LOL! ROFL!

Posted · Report post

he was clearly suppressing maniacal laughter

Posted · Report post

What exactly about this situation makes you think "pics or it didn't happen" is a good idea?

Posted · Report post

... then there are threads like this

Posted · Report post

Multiple kids shot for no reason...

Perfect time for me to make a political joke on a message board! That silly Obama!

Side note, what kind of grown man literally types out "lol" after a post...especially one made himself?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaNCSU' timestamp='1355544414' post='2046816']
Multiple kids shot for no reason...

Perfect time for me to make a political joke on a message board! That silly Obama!

Side note, what kind of grown man literally types out "lol" after a post...especially one made himself?
[/quote]

Sorry, the real tradegy happened at Sandy Hook. Just thought the news headline "Obama Sheads Tears" was kinda funny. Show me a pic during his press conference where there is a tear coming down his face, better yet, show me a pic where his eyes are even watery. The drama of the media...LOL!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Um yeah, the real tragedy happened there. No poo. I didn't say anything about the press conference, nor do I even give a poo about Obama. My post was more along the lines of you caring enough about something as stupid as whether or not he cried to make a post on a message board. You know, kinda like everyone else in this thread who thought your post was poo too.

Of course I then followed up by calling out your silly "lol" as you laughed at your own joke that wasn't even really a joke. I mean, somebody has to help you learn to stop posting like a prepubescent teen.