Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The news says....

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Obama sheds tears....any of you watched his press release? Show me a pic of a tear coming from that mans face! Lol!!!

Posted

He did. Get a life.

Posted

0/10

Posted

Posted

i kno rite

Posted

LOL! ROFL!

Posted

he was clearly suppressing maniacal laughter

Posted

What exactly about this situation makes you think "pics or it didn't happen" is a good idea?

Posted

... then there are threads like this

Posted

Multiple kids shot for no reason...

Perfect time for me to make a political joke on a message board! That silly Obama!

Side note, what kind of grown man literally types out "lol" after a post...especially one made himself?

Posted

Multiple kids shot for no reason...

Perfect time for me to make a political joke on a message board! That silly Obama!

Side note, what kind of grown man literally types out "lol" after a post...especially one made himself?

Sorry, the real tradegy happened at Sandy Hook. Just thought the news headline "Obama Sheads Tears" was kinda funny. Show me a pic during his press conference where there is a tear coming down his face, better yet, show me a pic where his eyes are even watery. The drama of the media...LOL!!!!!!

Posted

Um yeah, the real tragedy happened there. No poo. I didn't say anything about the press conference, nor do I even give a poo about Obama. My post was more along the lines of you caring enough about something as stupid as whether or not he cried to make a post on a message board. You know, kinda like everyone else in this thread who thought your post was poo too.

Of course I then followed up by calling out your silly "lol" as you laughed at your own joke that wasn't even really a joke. I mean, somebody has to help you learn to stop posting like a prepubescent teen.