#1 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,548 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:34 PM

Obama sheds tears....any of you watched his press release? Show me a pic of a tear coming from that mans face! Lol!!!

#2 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,974 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:36 PM

He did. Get a life.

#3 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,442 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

0/10

#4 SZ James (banned)

SZ James (banned)

• HUDDLER
  • 7,918 posts
  • Locationfresh out the grave

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:40 PM

#5 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,137 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

i kno rite

#6 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,756 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

LOL! ROFL!

#7 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,517 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

he was clearly suppressing maniacal laughter

#8 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:37 PM

What exactly about this situation makes you think "pics or it didn't happen" is a good idea?

#9 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

... then there are threads like this

#10 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,154 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 14 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

Multiple kids shot for no reason...

Perfect time for me to make a political joke on a message board! That silly Obama!

Side note, what kind of grown man literally types out "lol" after a post...especially one made himself?

#11 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,548 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

Multiple kids shot for no reason...

Perfect time for me to make a political joke on a message board! That silly Obama!

Side note, what kind of grown man literally types out "lol" after a post...especially one made himself?

Sorry, the real tradegy happened at Sandy Hook. Just thought the news headline "Obama Sheads Tears" was kinda funny. Show me a pic during his press conference where there is a tear coming down his face, better yet, show me a pic where his eyes are even watery. The drama of the media...LOL!!!!!!

#12 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,154 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

Um yeah, the real tragedy happened there. No poo. I didn't say anything about the press conference, nor do I even give a poo about Obama. My post was more along the lines of you caring enough about something as stupid as whether or not he cried to make a post on a message board. You know, kinda like everyone else in this thread who thought your post was poo too.

Of course I then followed up by calling out your silly "lol" as you laughed at your own joke that wasn't even really a joke. I mean, somebody has to help you learn to stop posting like a prepubescent teen.

#13 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,548 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

Um yeah, the real tragedy happened there. No poo. I didn't say anything about the press conference, nor do I even give a poo about Obama. My post was more along the lines of you caring enough about something as stupid as whether or not he cried to make a post on a message board. You know, kinda like everyone else in this thread who thought your post was poo too.

Of course I then followed up by calling out your silly "lol" as you laughed at your own joke that wasn't even really a joke. I mean, somebody has to help you learn to stop posting like a prepubescent teen.

Where did I make a joke? I literally was "laughing out loud" at a news headline which was not true. I was referring to the news conference so why you even posting about something else? You silly...

#14 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• HUDDLER
  • 5,154 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

So a press conference with the president not shedding a tear, and the ensuing headline made you laugh out loud? A press conference about a mass murder at an elementary school, where the headline was (right or not) about whether the president cried when discussing these events. And you laughed out loud at a news headline. Our definitions of funny are just mildly different then.

Wait, never mind. I did just read a headline that says, "Could this be the gun-control tipping point?" LOL omgz guyz what a funny headline. Gun control wasn't the true issue here! Silly media.

#15 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,548 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

I laughed out loud at a so obvious lie which the media glorified. Cant laugh at the media ? You need to read things more carefully before posting ignorant comments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com