• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#46 TbTeRRoR

TbTeRRoR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

why are you guys all upset that someone is planning to say publicly what people like tbterror have already been saying in the tinderbox?

we had this blamed on gays and working women within a few hours, but if someone dares to actually have the balls to show their face while they say it, we get mad?

Nice try but I never spoke in any way indicating this was a judgement from God like these people are saying.
People are not educated on Christian beliefs because of the things I mentioned. That was my point. I do not think the victims of any crime are deserving.
I'm more on the level that if Christians did their job and spread the word in the right way (not shoving it in peoples faces) then things like this would be less likely to happen. They would still happen, but as far as the world goes its getting worse by the generation. The removal of the bible from school was a blow to Christianity (as far as spreading the word goes). Note I've never said we had the right to teach kids about the bible Its just my opinion the nation would be better if we did.

Just like some people think the nation would be better unarmed. They have that right, but you throwing me in with these people is just ignorance..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.