Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Game 26: Charlotte Bobcats (7-18) @ Golden State Warriors (17-9)

131 posts in this topic

Miami and OKC says hello

Yea, I just disagree....

OKC KD and Martin are your shooters... Westbrook does not have a great outside shot IMO... Sebelosha, he can make them, but I would not call him a threat... And really that's it...

As far as Miami Ray & Miller are your pure shooters and Battie knocks them down from certain set shots, but the rest of the team makes them... But I also don't consider those other players Pure shooters...

GSW has pure shooters IMO.

Pretty classless by GSW and their fans.

Very classless act by GSW and their fans. Basing a promotion on another team is dumb as hell.

Very classless act by GSW and their fans. Basing a promotion on another team is dumb as hell.

I think it's a pretty good idea tying it to FT %.... make sure the crowd is loud for all FT attempts.

Yea, I just disagree....

OKC KD and Martin are your shooters... Westbrook does not have a great outside shot IMO... Sebelosha, he can make them, but I would not call him a threat... And really that's it...

As far as Miami Ray & Miller are your pure shooters and Battie knocks them down from certain set shots, but the rest of the team makes them... But I also don't consider those other players Pure shooters...

GSW has pure shooters IMO.

I quit reading at Westbrook doesn't have a great outside shot

I think it's a pretty good idea tying it to FT %.... make sure the crowd is loud for all FT attempts.

I see that but when the game is out of hand and the crowd starts cheering it seems pretty petty.

I quit reading at Westbrook doesn't have a great outside shot

When I say outside I mean 3 point range... Not that mid range from the the top of the FT arc.... currently Russel is #88 in the NBA in 3 point %...

With league pass I have been watching a lot of games this year and his 3 point shot is not consistent.

I am not saying he is bad... But I am comparing to other players I consider more pure/elite shooters.

Well I'm out, see you guys for tomorrow nights game against Denver.

It would be nice if we didn't become the worst team in NBA history in consecutive seasons lol.

Good game by Biyombo!!!