Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deebo

Panthers schedule next year looks mighty tasty

44 posts in this topic

Doesn't look mighty tasty to me. It's still a tough schedule.

The NFC West has gotten better and will def be tougher next season. The AFC East is better than people think with the Dolphins and Bills improving.

And in our division, TB and NO will be better and competitive.

Yeah our home schedule looks pretty rough. The Jets are easily the worst team we face and they're still only a player or two away from the playoffs. The same can be said about the Eagles - our likely NFCE opponent.

8-8

your prediction is based on some sort of special knowledge of our coaching/drafting/free agency actions i presume?

I'm just at a point of "don't tell me, show me" frame of mind, talk is cheap. Been hearing talk for 3 yrs. now with very little positive results to speak of.

Sure we've seen some flashes here and there but that's just not cutting it any longer for me.

I want the Panthers to shut up and simply SHOW me that you are a "better than your record" team next year.

I will wait and see how they play on the field next season before I get too excited and expect a playoff caliber, let alone a super bowl contending team.

it doesn't matter who the opponents are, if carolina comes out flat at the beginning of the season again...they'll be the same disappointment they have been since 2009.

Not sure what is so easy about that schedule...there are several teams who have been pretty good lately and even the ones who aren't at least have strong defenses.

And you're poting response directly to me, instead of the thread creator, because I said that our schedule wasn't our problem?

Umm, yes, because the first statement of my post had to do with what you said?

You said the schedule wasn't the problem. I agreed it wasn't the main issue but it was a very difficult schedule is all I'm saying. Not sure what you're missing there.