Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pro Bowl replacement thread

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Here's my thing with Seattle. 3-5 on the road. They're gonna be on the road in the playoffs more than likely.

Thats a misleading number. Look at the second half of the season. PLUS our biggest loss of the season was by 7 points, it's not like we get blown out on the road, all of our losses this season have been one possession games. Russell Wilson has been getting better every game, our defense has been improving and they can make those plays now. I honestly don't think it will make that big of a difference.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Thats a misleading number. Look at the second half of the season. PLUS our biggest loss of the season was by 7 points, it's not like we get blown out on the road, all of our losses this season have been one possession games. Russell Wilson has been getting better every game, our defense has been improving and they can make those plays now. I honestly don't think it will make that big of a difference.

Then i'll see you at the Georgia Dome. :)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Bring it. I think that will be a hell of a game to be honest. Really will come down to how Wilson will be contained by the ATL defense. If they can limit him and keep him in the pocket, I think ATL has a great shot at winning.

Posted · Report post

Bring it. I think that will be a hell of a game to be honest. Really will come down to how Wilson will be contained by the ATL defense. If they can limit him and keep him in the pocket, I think ATL has a great shot at winning.

We're getting ahead of ourselves but yeah it'd be a great game IMO. I think Atlanta would win because i have that much faith in Mike Nolan to stop Wilson. I worry about Lynch though. Over the last 6 games we've allowed 2 passing TDs. Both to Newton. We've played Brees, Stafford, and Eli. The matchup i'd be looking at would be Julio Roddy and Tony vs the Seattle secondary

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I hope so, Seattle is a better team and has a D that will just bitch slap Ryan and Co.

Seahawks are who I'm taking to go to the NFCCG vs GB.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I hope so, Seattle is a better team and has a D that will just bitch slap Ryan and Co.

Based on what? Your biased opinion?

Posted · Report post

PIE awarded :)

Posted · Report post

Andrew Luck is AFC 1st alternate at QB, so there's a pretty good shot that he'll end up in Hawaii with one of Peyton, Brady, and Schaub likely to drop out for Super Bowl reasons.

Posted · Report post

I have yet to look at the full list, but some of the names I've heard (JPP, Cruz) just don't fit...

I had Cruz on my FF team and he didn't do poo this season.

Not being a homer either, there weren't many worthy Panthers... Luke and maybe CJ or Hardy.

It's just a popularity contest...

Posted · Report post

With RGIII out - Drew Brees is next in line for NFC at QB

Also coaching staffs will be known, since the highest seeded divisional round losers go to Hawaii.

AFC - DEN or NE/HOU loser if DEN wins

NFC - ATL or SF/GB if ATL wins

Posted · Report post

Did Mike Smith already book his flight? It gets expensive if you wait.

Posted · Report post

It's Fox (DEN) and McCarthy (GB) that will be coaching in the PB

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments