Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bj-Monster23

Lombardi think Rivera will be gone Monday.

141 posts in this topic

we should tally up all the times mike lombardi's been right on something against all the times he's been wrong on something and calculate the probability of this happening.

party pooper

Best news of the season,I hope it's true.

Bill Cowher is a leader of man.

Well if Vince Lombardi is saying this, we should listen.

You damn right we should listen.

Best news of the season,I hope it's true.

Bill Cowher is a leader of man.

wait what huh?????

Winning meaningless games at the end of the season doesn't impress me. I like Rivera and I think he might figure it out one day, but I've seen him lose virtually every close game we've been in. I've seen us lose some unthinkable games by going way conservative at the end allowing our opponent to pull off a miracle.

The bottom line is that there is way too much talent on this team for us to be playing for 7-9 and to have been out of the playoff picture weeks ago. We didn't start winning games until we were already playing for nothing.

Exactly people forget how bad a coach Rivera really is in late game situations.He doesn't know how to manage timeouts and he is the master of panic.He shows no emotion as a coach win or loss,I don't want him as our coach because he didn't stick up for our franchise qb during his early season struggle,instead he let Cam take all the blame in the media and stayed quiet.What kind of coach does that?

Ron Rivera can't win with him,can't play with him,can't do it.

there is no way Rivera will be fired. I am 100% certain on that. If he is, it's the most foolish thing to happen in the history of the Carolina Panthers

1 person likes this

wait what huh?????

Cowher=Leader

Rivera=Follower

Understand now?

Lots of trolling in this thread.

Though I want Rivera to be gone, I don't think it would happen Monday. If it did it would seem that JR made up his mind a long time ago.

I can't believe people actually think that Cowher is a legit candidate. If Cowher was gonna be hired, he would've been hired when Rivera was hired. At this point, I think it's safe to say that he is truly retired.