Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luck, Griffin, Wilson, Kaepernick, Ponder, Dalton, Fox. All in playoffs.

77 posts in this topic

Posted

In my book experience is a big factor.

3333_zps744dfdef.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

If there's anyone to blame, it'd be Chud.

After he cut down on the read option chud was pretty stellar for the rest of the year. lets not blame chud for rivera's mistakes.

Posted

Personally I think that we are missing talent at a couple of crucial positions.

Also think that this coach has not quite figured out how to be a HC yet, he may be getting there though.

Posted

I feel like our talent is just as good if not better than most of these teams. Even with injuries we still have better players than most of these teams that made it.

How many of those teams I listed are being anchored by rookies? At least half.

This shitt shouldn't take so long.

We fire the only coach to take us to a Superbowl and expect good things to happen to us....

Now he's sitting in Denver with the best QB in history, with one of the best defensive and offensive coordinators in the league... Karma

Posted

I feel like our talent is just as good if not better than most of these teams. Even with injuries we still have better players than most of these teams that made it.

How many of those teams I listed are being anchored by rookies? At least half.

This shitt shouldn't take so long.

2012 - WEAK offensive line, weak secondary. Name a post season team you can say that about.

Posted

look at our 2010 roster when we went 2-14. look at our player core.

now look at our 2012 roster and look at our core. outside of cam and olsen, what players do we have that have improved the team since that point?

the truth is our drafts have been garbage for the most part, and the guy primarily responsible for that is gone. a few wise salary cap moves and free agency pickups - and a great 2013 draft - and i expect we'll be right back in the mix.

2 people like this

Posted

Manning, Flacco, Brady, Schaub, and Ryan also made it. Damn.

Posted

We fire the only coach to take us to a Superbowl and expect good things to happen to us....

Now he's sitting in Denver with the best QB in history, with one of the best defensive and offensive coordinators in the league... Karma

Except that he wasn't fired. The contract ran out and we let him move on. Nothing wrong with that.

Posted

The people saying we have all this talent sound like Saints fans....we are NOT that talented. We have Hurney to thank for that.

We have really good players at a few positions and crap at most of the others.

We have some excellent pieces to build around and the new GM just has to address our weaknesses instead of drafting more RBs and LBs.

Cam is also younger than all of those QBs and has a much higher ceiling as well. I think we'll get it with a solid GM pick up.

1 person likes this

Posted

The people saying we have all this talent sound like Saints fans....we are NOT that talented. We have Hurney to thank for that.

We have really good players at a few positions and crap at most of the others.

We have some excellent pieces to build around and the new GM just has to address our weaknesses instead of drafting more RBs and LBs.

Cam is also younger than all of those QBs and has a much higher ceiling as well. I think we'll get it with a solid GM pick up.

here are some players most bring up when bragging about our talent.

DeAngleo, Stewart, Tolbert, Beason, Kalil, Gamble, Gross....

They either didn't play this year, play positions that aren't highlighted, or spend considerable time on the bench, or are past their primes.

You want your talent to play practically every down.....and be a be featured in what we do. They aren't suppose to be depth.

3 people like this

Posted

Get Cam and the backs a better OL, shore up DL, CB and FS. Hope we keep guys healthy. Make good decisions.

Playoffs.

Posted

here are some players most bring up when bragging about our talent.

DeAngleo, Stewart, Tolbert, Beason, Kalil, Gamble, Gross....

They either didn't play this year, play positions that aren't highlighted, or spend considerable time on the bench, or are past their primes.

You want your talent to play practically every down.....and be a be featured in what we do. They aren't suppose to be depth.

Agreed, you even left out Keek, which further adds to the same position talent that we have.