Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL Coaching / GM News

1,026 posts in this topic

Posted

Fwiw Jason laCanfora had a interview on the radio and says that he talked to his would be coaching staff. His ideal job was to come to Carolina Panthers but he pretty much wanted a lot of control

Posted

Not who I want but it was still interesting

Posted

Fwiw Jason laCanfora had a interview on the radio and says that he talked to his would be coaching staff. His ideal job was to come to Carolina Panthers but he pretty much wanted a lot of control

Wait. Who? What?

What coaching staff are you talking about?? Can you re-phrase this post for us stupid people.

Posted

Regarding the Chargers head coaching search, L A Times believes Mora will stay at UCLA.

That is good for he Chargers IMO. Mora has been great at UCLA but he totally fugged up the Atlanta Falcons. He might be one of those guys who is better suited for college.

Posted

Wait. Who? What?

What coaching staff are you talking about?? Can you re-phrase this post for us stupid people.

NFL Network's La Canfora just reported that he spoke with representatives of John Gruden and his would-be coaching staff, and he was holding out for the Carolina Panthers job. Said he already developed a Chip Kelly type playbook for the Panthers offense. Wanted to choose his own GM.

Yet we keep Rivera.....what a joke.

1 person likes this

Posted

This > The Drive@thedrivenc

LaCanfora on John Gruden: "People told me that the one coaching job that would have really gotten him excited was Carolina."

Posted

That is good for he Chargers IMO. Mora has been great at UCLA but he totally fugged up the Atlanta Falcons. He might be one of those guys who is better suited for college.

Replacing a thrice failed retread with a twice failed retread wasn't my most favorite idea

Posted

who? i mean who was lacanfora talking about? himself?

Posted

AdamSchefter

Chargers hiring Tim Telesco as GM.

That means all jobs where the GM can pick their coach have been filled. The "why would someone want to come here without control" excuse is now invalid.

Posted

who? i mean who was lacanfora talking about? himself?

Gruden wanted to come to Carolina, but wanted full control and the ability to pick his own GM.

1 person likes this

Posted

Adam Schefter@AdamSchefter

Browns OC Brad Childress is in KC today, where he could be hired as either OC or as an advisor to new Chiefs head coach Andy Reid.

Posted

Gruden wanted to come to Carolina, but wanted full control and the ability to pick his own GM.

How is that any different than a GM picking their own coach?