30 replies to this topic

#16 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

That would be true if our political system wasn't monopolized by the powers that be. All it takes is the declaration of martial law and a national state of emergency and the rest is irrelevant.

And yes, law enforcement and military will inherently hold an advantageous position, but that doesn't mean you should lay down and throw in the towel all together. You'd think we all would've learned from history by now.

I hold much respect for you, and your posts Venom...even though I believe very little of them.

But our military will not take up arms against us. Our military men/women would rather fight to uphold our constitution that Delhommey, Panthro, Zod, mmmmbeans, etc seem to hate.

#17 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,700 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

why do they hate the constitution just because they view its various complexities of interpretation as actual complexities instead of treating it lazily at face value? in my opinion there is no bigger obstacle to dialogue and discourse than someone who reverts to statements like "well you just hate the constitution" (which means absolutely nothing anyway) as a method of debate. YML i'm sure you can do much, much better than that.

#18 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,416 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:24 AM

Funny how sacred the Constitution is to conservatives only a few years after it was just a "Goddamn piece of paper".

#19 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

• HUDDLER
  • 12,179 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:37 AM

Simple fact US citizens having guns is the biggest deterrent from a enemy nation attacking the US, That and two large body of oceans.

#20 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:20 AM

Simple fact US citizens having guns is the biggest deterrent from a enemy nation attacking the US, That and two large body of oceans.

And the most powerful military in the history of the earth.

#21 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,851 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

Funny how sacred the Constitution is to conservatives only a few years after it was just a "Goddamn piece of paper".

Source?

#22 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,851 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:19 AM

law enforcement and military are always going to hold a significant advantage over civilians, so that part is irrelevant. voting for the correct candidates will do a lot more to protect you from tyranny than your cheap guns. this isn't the 18th century anymore. good luck shooting down a drone if you ever decide to go forward with your reactionary "revolution"

Foolish to even think this.

Military and Police forces are not drones, they are humans, many would return to their homes if things were to ever get that bad.

Sorry, but I will not lay down, and hope that my government "protects" me.

That's my job.

#23 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,416 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

Source?

http://www.capitolhi...icle_7779.shtml

Amongst others

#24 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 7,851 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

http://www.capitolhi...icle_7779.shtml

Amongst others

After reading that fabulous piece of journalism....I believe every single word of it.

That said, I am no more a Bush supporter then I am an Obama supporter. Both have been terrible for this country, and in so many different ways.

#25 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,806 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

The bottom line on guns is this. People want them for 3 reasons:

1) It is their toys

2) It makes them feel empowered

3) It makes them feel tough

#26 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,383 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

Who needs guns anyway, starting with the great metamorphosis (Dec 21 2012) we'll be able to shoot mind bullets

#27 SZ James

SZ James

1 888 CAM PAIN

• HUDDLER
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE, TO THE NEW AGE

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE, TO THE NEW AGE

WHOAOAOAOAOAOAOO

#28 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,138 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:58 PM

4) to get food

5) to protect themselves in certain areas of the country from wild animals, or Detroit

#29 CatofWar

CatofWar

Join, or Die

• HUDDLER
  • 3,328 posts
  • LocationGitmo

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:52 PM

The bottom line on guns is this. People want them for 3 reasons:

1) It is their toys

2) It makes them feel empowered

3) It makes them feel tough

If anyone thinks of a firearm as a toy then they will usually remove themself from the gene pool. They are anything but.

#30 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,496 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 04 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

I hold much respect for you, and your posts Venom...even though I believe very little of them.

But our military will not take up arms against us. Our military men/women would rather fight to uphold our constitution that Delhommey, Panthro, Zod, mmmmbeans, etc seem to hate.

Agreed, and thank you. The powers that be don't quite have us as conditioned as they would like. If it were to ever come down to it, I too would seriously doubt that the military would go through with the horrific agendas of the establishment. I'm very confident that they would refuse such orders. Its practically over for TPTB anyways...so luckily it will never get to that point.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.