Photo
- - - - -

What would you tell the eight year-old you?

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 08 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

You're going to score a 1200 on the SAT in the 7th grade, with the Duke TIP program, and a 1560 as a sophomore in HS. This doesn't mean that you can smoke weed and skip 75% of your classes as a senior and subsequently lose all scholarship offers, you stupid sonofabitch.

#32 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

Sorry

#33 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,200 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

"here, grab a piece of paper and write down these super bowl scores"

Yeah don't bet on the Steelers. Aaron Rodgers > Big Ben

#34 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_RUN FOZZY RUN_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,339 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:39 PM

The world wll end 12/21/2012.

#35 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,594 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

Just because you graduate high school in the top five of your class without ever opening a book does not mean you dont have to go to class in college. Also you know that super sweet awesome girl you meet when you are 21. Don't think you can keep messing around with sluts for another 2-3 years and she will still be there waiting on you. She won't, IDIOT!

Also when you are in 10th grade and taking a weight training class. Dont slack off second semester just because your teacher no longer cares, it will take you a long, long time to get that strong again and it will be much much harder.

#36 Niner National

Niner National

• HUDDLER
  • 3,485 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

You're going to score a 1200 on the SAT in the 7th grade, with the Duke TIP program, and a 1560 as a sophomore in HS. This doesn't mean that you can smoke weed and skip 75% of your classes as a senior and subsequently lose all scholarship offers, you stupid sonofabitch.

That's all? You wouldn't tell yourself about the packages of illegal substances delivered to your door?

#37 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

Ignore women.

If one of 'em wants to come along for the ride, so be it, but do not let one interfere with your life plan.

And that would be 1980...soooo bet on US hockey to beat the USSR and eventually win the gold.
Bet everything your parents own.

#38 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,662 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

That's all? You wouldn't tell yourself about the packages of illegal substances delivered to your door?

assuming that I would have followed a different path to finish HS, I wouldn't have still been moving into that house a few years ago.

#39 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,673 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:54 AM

I'd tell me Santa Claus is still real, dammit. Don't stop believin' and punch those assmonkeys in 3rd grade in the scrotum who try to tell you otherwise.

#40 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • 8,373 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:54 PM

At 8 I'm not sure that you could remember much of this stuff.'

I would probably say to be nicer to your younger brother, he is the only one you have and will have a much tougher life than you will. Try to be there for him as much as possible over the next 20 years.

#41 charlotte49er

charlotte49er

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 4,549 posts
  • LocationCharlotte-Mint HIll, NC

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

Keep listening to your Mom.

Your Father's a prick! Don't live your life to try and impress him. YOU NEVER WILL!

I know you're only 8, but trust me on this. Our sister is HAWT! She will always have HAWT girlfriends. Don't act like a dweeb around them. Try and act older than she is, at least when they are around!

I DO NOT under any circumstances date Co-workers. It never turns out good!

DO get into real estate when you leave IBM.

DO get picked up by the woman at the Food court at Mid-Town Plaza! (Who cares if she was married!)

DO NOT get involved with anyone named Deb!

It's 50/50 dating a girls named Cathy/Kathy!

Lastly; Real Men DO Cry. Especially at their Mom's funeral. (In spite of what your Father ever told you! (See #2 above!))

#42 Mrs Pantherfan

Mrs Pantherfan

Lusting on Zod

• HUDDLER
  • 4,793 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:17 PM

Don't get tattoos...you'll eventually hate them and then spend a ton getting rid of them

#43 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,539 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

tell your family that grandpa is a sick and evil man and youre not going to betray anybody by being honest and telling the truth.

also, ask your dad if he remembers that girl.....the one he hooked up with before meeting your mom. When he remembers her, say you have another child and that its very important to me that we know about each other.

Be more patient with your mom....she was young and had to grow up while being a single mom at the same time.

Be yourself and dont feel bad about it ever, its all good.

#44 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,038 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

The reason that the hot blond named Cindy is good at giving head is not because she really loves you, its because she has had a lot of practice.

Here are the winners of the next 10 Superbowls. Bet, make a lot of money and use it to buy a lot of stock in internet companies, but sell it all in 1998. Then buy a lot of real estate in California and Nevada and sell it all in 2006. Live your life in comfort. :)

Of course, I would have to explain what the internet is.

#45 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:00 PM

don't believe what your mother tells you...you won't go blind at all....stroke the hell out of it...as often as you want

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com