Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke Superstar Ryan Kelly out indefinitely

127 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Serious question... Has Ryan Kelly played better this year? last year when I saw him play he wasn't that good and didn't make an impact at all.

Posted · Report post

Been pretty good. Still a bit goofy. Plays pretty good defense, rebounds well. Shoots the outside shot well. Still has no inside game.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rscott94' timestamp='1358616960' post='2104795']
Serious question... Has Ryan Kelly played better this year? last year when I saw him play he wasn't that good and didn't make an impact at all.
[/quote]

He is shooting 47% from the floor, 52% from 3 point range, second on the team in rebounds, first on the team in blocks, third leading scorer and stretches the floor for Mason to go one on one so yeah he makes a pretty big impact. Plus he is one of our best free throw shooters.

Posted · Report post

Kelly can pass the ball in well and hit open threes. Wow. Congrats. He'd be lucky to get more than 8 minutes a game in Chapel Hill. Maybe the softest big man I've ever seen. He makes Primoz Brezec look like Hakeem Olajuwon.

Posted · Report post

HahahajahahahajahahahajahHahHHHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. God that game can't get here soon enough so we have a little peace and quiet till you get ramped up for the second ass whipping the heels are sure to take. Man its going to be great when we wipe the floor with you guys

#embarassment

Posted · Report post

building leaper is such an apt username for a Duke fan lol

Posted · Report post

Actually a super man reference. heels ranked yet? After that remarkable win against a mediocre terps team?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Building Leaper' timestamp='1358718987' post='2106521']
Actually a super man reference. heels ranked yet? After that remarkable win against a mediocre terps team?
[/quote]
It's crazy how cocky Duke fans are.... And it's hilarious how you can't wait to beat UNC this year (like that's a big accomplishment this year) I'm expecting us to get swept by both State and Duke because we flat out suck we're a young team... So I wouldn't go bragging if you sweep UNC this year

Posted · Report post

Bunker down and prepare. The only reason im so pumped is because all the poo that spews from the likes of mr. touchdown and smoot. Go back and read some of your fellow fans comments and be embarassed and ashamed.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='MrTouchdown' timestamp='1358710162' post='2106088']
Kelly can pass the ball in well and hit open threes. Wow. Congrats. [u][b]He'd be lucky to get more than 8 minutes a game in Chapel Hill.[/b][/u] Maybe the softest big man I've ever seen. He makes Primoz Brezec look like Hakeem Olajuwon.
[/quote]

Most ridiculous statement you have ever made. He would be your leading scorer, best 3 point shooter, best defender, and lead your soft ass team in blocks. You are an idiot.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='rscott94' timestamp='1358750513' post='2108360']
[u][b]It's crazy how cocky Duke fans are[/b][/u].... And it's hilarious how you can't wait to beat UNC this year (like that's a big accomplishment this year) I'm expecting us to get swept by both State and Duke because we flat out suck we're a young team... So I wouldn't go bragging if you sweep UNC this year
[/quote]

It's not being cocky it's how irrational most unc fans are. It's the stupidity of these unc fans on here that never bring facts or reason with their arguments, I mean mrtd has a "source" that Kelly has a Lisfranc injury. I have not heard that anywhere and have linked to multiple sources/articles that prove otherwise, maybe you are a rational unc fan but mrtd and smootsdaddy make unc fans look idiotic and/or irrational.

Posted · Report post

I don't have to resort to juvenile behavior like name calling to make a point.