Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C47

Recruiting Thread....

54 posts in this topic

I think tomorrow is going to be crazy with some major switches and surprises.

I hate to say it but the bRUINS are going to close STRONG. Going to get Kylie Fitts tonight, and more than likely Eddie Vanderdoes tomorrow...

Waited to late to have any impact on his son, but apparently USC recently interviewed Vernon Hargreaves II for their LB coaching position....

Rumors are that Preist Willis, committ to UCLA, may flip to LSU this week...I would post the source but its paid information from another site. He also isn't signing with anyone tomorrow, because he wants to wait and talk with his mother so he is signing on Friday.

Rumors are that Preist Willis, committ to UCLA, may flip to LSU this week...I would post the source but its paid information from another site. He also isn't signing with anyone tomorrow, because he wants to wait and talk with his mother so he is signing on Friday.

I hope so because the word is if Willis signs with LSU then Tahaan Goodman is coming to USC. Currently the Trojans are going after both DB's right now, as well as Jermaine Kelly, and there's some smoke starting to brew about DT Keith Bryant, though after today I can't imagine anyone wanting to sign with USC tomorrow hahahaha.....

UNC still has two scholarships left just in case they land a surprise recruit.

Actually due to some technicality we only have 19 so we have one left.

Wiggins is going to Clemson. I know his verbal says UNC but word out is he is decommitting leaving us with 17 scholarships.

Wiggins did commit to Clemson, leaves carolina at 17 with 2 spots left.