• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#46 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

When Vonn Bell picked OSU over Tennessee, it felt like I had been punched in the stomach. Bruce Feldman had "reported" that Bell was signing with Tennessee about thirty minutes before that.
Not sure why I expected better. We are officially bottom-dwellers now and I'm finally willing to admit there's no light at the end of the tunnel.

#47 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 11,888 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:15 PM

Posted Image

#48 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,070 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

Trubisky the next Manziel?!?!

http://mentor.patch....-johnny-manziel

http://espn.go.com/v...clip?id=8729579

#49 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• HUDDLER
  • 10,758 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

Lol at ESPN calling Mitch an under the radar prospect, he had an offer from Bama for one. Also a few places have him as the 1st or 2nd ranked dual threat QB in this class. Finally can you really be under the radar and win Mr. Football in the state of Ohio???

#50 4Corners

4Corners

Trill Laimbeer

• HUDDLER
  • 13,411 posts
  • Location704

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

there is a rumor floating around the internet that this player:

http://rivals.yahoo....S7kyau2ZurctJB4

posted a picture of him on his twitter account holding a stack of money.

here is the picture:

Posted Image

Look let's be honest here. money and benefits are passed around in college sports, but I'm going to be surprised if there isn't some sort of NCAA investigation in a year or so. The only thing protecting Ole Miss is they are part of the SEC cash cow.

#51 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

Local kid Lewis Neal, a DE from Hunt, signed with LSU. Kid's a beast. Until the playoffs, he usually only played the first quarter. There were two games where I remember he played the entire game during the regular season.

I'm also looking forward to seeing TJ Logan from N. Guilford at UNC. Kid is fast as lightning. I've never seen anyone like him at the high school level.

#52 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:34 AM

Local kid Lewis Neal, a DE from Hunt, signed with LSU. Kid's a beast. Until the playoffs, he usually only played the first quarter. There were two games where I remember he played the entire game during the regular season.

I'm also looking forward to seeing TJ Logan from N. Guilford at UNC. Kid is fast as lightning. I've never seen anyone like him at the high school level.

Both are good players, TJ is amazing. Watching him in the state finals was the most impressive game I have ever seen.

Tyquan Lewis of Tarboro heads to Ohio State, Great guy with a good motor. hope the best for him even though I dont like OSU

Butler boys- Riley Ferguson heads to Tennessee, Uriah LeMay follows his brother to UGA, Peter Kalambayi heads to Stanford. All are tremendous players, I really like LeMay but his little brother (Benji) will be the best of the 3. He will be a soph RB at Butler next yr

Marquez North of Mallard Creek surprisingly signs at Tennessee, Amazing athlete will be great.

Connor Mitch of Wakefield goes to South Carolina, only saw him once but he has great accuracy

Larenz Bryant of Vance will go to South Carolina, he is a stud LB with great speed. He carried Vance this year with Nolan Corpening who went to UNCC

The other "have to see player" from North Carolina this yr besides TJ Logan was Pharoh Cooper of Havelock. Kid is a monster, can play anywhere on the field. He is going to South Carolina and will be a stud

Next yr player to watch is Darrell Scott of Havelock, heard that Notre Dame and UGA visited him last week, he will be a senior next yr

#53 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

I might need to clarify why Lewis only played the first quarter of most games. Hunt was usually blowing teams out by the end of the first, and Raper is not one to run the score up.

#54 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,696 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

Another local (relative) going to LSU is greg gilmore form Hope Mills, NC. http://247sports.com...g-Gilmore-12858

He will likely see rotational play at DT if he isn't redshirted this year.

Lewis Neal will redshirt at LSU and most likely be a rotational guy at best. This class for LSU was stacked with D-lineman with 5 DE's alone and Neal is the smallest of them all. I like to see local guys do well, especially if they go to LSU...thats why Montgomery was by far my favorite Tiger last year (South Carolina kid).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.