#91 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,878 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:44 AM

I assume that you're talking about our prior GM.

he can only be talking about gettleman.

the guy with the three super bowl rings who was "fired for making lousy picks in the draft"

#92 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

he can only be talking about gettleman.

the guy with the three super bowl rings who was "fired for making lousy picks in the draft"

To bad Gettleman was never fired.....what a fuging moron.

#93 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:47 AM

What in the actual fug?

Ohh wait, I misunderstood what you typed, but I still don't think it's a very redeeming opinion. The psychological ramifications of being an adopted child are nothing to sneeze at.

#94 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,878 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:48 AM

To bad Gettleman was never fired.....what a fuging moron.

the only thing coming out of the giants camp re: gettleman was sadness at his departure and lavish praise. it's kind of bewildering that there are people who bother to post on this board and apparently still don't know who he is.

#95 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

the only thing coming out of the giants camp re: gettleman was sadness at his departure and lavish praise. it's kind of bewildering that there are people who bother to post on this board and apparently still don't know who he is.

Yeah, they are also ignoring the fact that his job wasn't drafting. Reese has been quoted as saying that he would send Gettleman to scout potential high round draft picks because he valued his talent evaluation that much, but the fact remains that Gettleman's job wasn't about scouting and drafting college talent - At least not for the last 10 years.

#96 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

When you can make a team defend everyone on the field including the QB the way SF did tonight, you simply can't prepare for it. You can't defend it if your QB can throw and run the Kap did tonight.

You clearly can.

The Packers D was undisciplined on the read option - they kept crashing inside. Play your lanes.

If the worst comes to the worst, put a spy on the QB.

#97 Panths

Panths

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

I love Cam, but it's sad to face the truth that Kaepernick is better. Dude threw an interception on his second throw and then came back to have one of the best games of a QB ever, and on the national stage in the playoffs.

#98 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

►►►►►

• HUDDLER
  • 8,878 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

I love Cam, but it's sad to face the truth that Kaepernick is better. Dude threw an interception on his second throw and then came back to have one of the best games of a QB ever, and on the national stage in the playoffs.

cam's never even had a chance to start in a playoff game. hell kaepernick has never even started an entire damn season in his career.

also lmfao "one of the best games of a QB ever". kaepernick had a great game but joe flacco put on a better performance as a passer on the road in one of the most hostile venues in football a few hours earlier, so what does that say about him?

the hyperbole is getting ridiculous.

#99 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,015 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

Cam is still the prototype dual threat QB.

Kapernick (dont feel like looking up spelling) doesnt have half the arm strength of Cam, not to mention the deep ball threat.

And RG3 isnt nearly as durable, and easier to bring down.

Cam is the man, he will have a better career than any of these other guys.

#100 Third Degree

Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • 4,398 posts
  • Location704

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

I hope Cam stays a Panther long-term, but if the organization keeps bringing in bad players around him and doesn't do a good job of helping him, he's gonna leave when that contract runs out no matter what money is offered, a la Peppers. Cam wants to win and we're not winning when it counts right now.

Let's get in the playoffs next year and show him this is the place to stay.

#101 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 3,739 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

Kaepernick's biological mother who gave him up for adoption must feel like a complete moron today.

http://www.nfl.com/n...emain-strangers

On the contrary, I'm more willing to bet she feels great pride for him and validation of her decision since that decision put him on the road to his current success.

#102 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 3,739 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

& just like that Colin Kaepernick is a lil bitch.

How so?

#103 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,939 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

not apples to apples

#104 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 3,739 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

I could type a book about this, but I'll just say I'm very biased against people who were put up for adoption by the biological parent/s, looking at the situation as if the biological parent/s did something wrong & leave it at that.

Its not always like that.

Many times the adopted child feels like it would be a betrayal of his adoptive parents if he met with his biological mother. This happens quite often with those adopted children who grew up having a great relationship with their adoptive parents.

So sometimes its not as easy as saying "Kaepernick is a bitch".

#105 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

It was all Kaepernick guys. We should just swap with them straight up Cam for Kaep. See who is better then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.