• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:45 AM

realistically who do you want/ who would you draft f you were the GM. for me iy's

1st- Chance Warmack G-alabama
2nd- Jesse Williams DT-alabama

#2 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

I would poo gold bricks if we landed Jesse Williams in the 2nd round.

#3 Catalyst

Catalyst

• HUDDLER
  • 4,107 posts
  • LocationMorehead City

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:26 AM

1st: Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama
2nd: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee

I personally think Patterson will be long gone, but if by some miracle he's still there we have to take this guy. He's lightening in a bottle and has the kind of natural playmaking ability rarely seen, even if he is very raw.

#4 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:57 AM

Where the fug are people getting the idea that Jesse will be available in the second?

If we're gonna post without putting any thought or research like this than give me Star Lotulelei and Luke Joeckel.

#5 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

Williams nor Patterson will be available in the 2nd.

Lets keep things realistic ppl.

With that said.

1st: Warmak

2nd: Fluker

#6 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,566 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:27 AM

Lets keep things realistic ppl.

Oh sweet irony

#7 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

Where the fug are people getting the idea that Jesse will be available in the second?

If we're gonna post without putting any thought or research like this than give me Star Lotulelei and Luke Joeckel.

as of right now he's projected as a late first or early second. he's behind star,hankins,richardson and maybe john jenkins or shariff floyd

#8 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:16 AM

as of right now he's projected as a late first or early second. he's behind star,hankins,richardson and maybe john jenkins or shariff floyd

And who the fug is that according to? If you got your info from walterfootball or CBS than please just don't even respond LOL.

#9 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:29 AM

And who the fug is that according to? If you got your info from walterfootball or CBS than please just don't even respond LOL.

okay where do you get your rankings from kiper jr?

#10 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,161 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:37 AM

1st - Fisher/Warmack/Cooper

2nd - Fluker/Barret Jones/Aboushi/THomas

#11 ncsu12engr

ncsu12engr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

I personally think we should go O-Line and D-Line with our first two picks. Don't really care which order, but solidifying both lines would be huge for this team.

#12 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

okay where do you get your rankings from kiper jr?

It's called evaluating your own prospects and making rankings according to the tape you watch. Not youtube highlights. Full games of every snap whatever prospect your watching.

Walterfootball and Rob Rang have as much credibility as my dick. I'm not a scout whatsoever, but after all the years of evaluating talent and reading Walter/CBS's poo, I can safely say I trust my opinion over theirs all day.

#13 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 24,161 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:13 AM

It's called evaluating your own prospects and making rankings according to the tape you watch. Not youtube highlights. Full games of every snap whatever prospect your watching.

Walterfootball and Rob Rang have as much credibility as my dick. I'm not a scout whatsoever, but after all the years of evaluating talent and reading Walter/CBS's poo, I can safely say I trust my opinion over theirs all day.

who has time to do that. no thanks. I would rather just give my opinion.

#14 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 11,319 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

Why not just go ahead, save us the suspense of waiting til April and post EXACTLY what is going to happen. It seems you have the most knowledge and inside information. No use in having this forum afterwards, as we can just occasionally check in to see what you and your dick have determined.

#15 philw5289

philw5289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

LOL yeah I think ill stick to cbs or walter then what you saw from game film.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com