Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panther4life

Gil Brandt's 2013 mock draft is out

Highly doubt the draft plays out like this.

He has Warmack, a guard, being selected 4th overall.

He has Milliner going at 5 while an even better corner, Banks, falls to 28.

Slim chance to none that Eric Fisher falls to 18. If he gets to 14 we draft him.

Doubt Fluker goes in the top half of the first round. Late first at best but crazier things have happened.

Highly doubt Star and Jarvis Jones drop to 9 and 10. Jones is the best pass rusher in this draft.

Give me Kennan Allen.

I'm down with this. If he's available when we pick I hope we select him. We can get a offensive lineman in the 2nd.

I'm down with this. If he's available when we pick I hope we select him. We can get a offensive lineman in the 2nd.

I could live with it.

I think we might end up in an awkward spot for a 1st round talent at WR

Guest manure muncher

LOL @ the 2nd best OG going #4 overall. Guards aren't drafted in the top 10. Cooper will be a better pro than Warmack.

So the Eagles would take Warmack even though they have Mathis and spent a 1st round pick on Danny Watkins in 2011, as well as have Todd Herremans who's natural position is guard? Jesus Christ, did he just take his big board and put it in order?

What the fug is the point of "mock drafts"? Is there any expert out there that really gets the picks right at a high percentage? Or is it all just something to look and point at when not much else is going on?