Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bLACKpANTHER

Which Big Man do you choose?

Who do you choose?   19 votes

1. 1. Which Big Man fits us best?

• Cody Zeller
    • Nerlens Noel
    • Alex Len

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 posts in this topic

We'll let's hope that McLemore and Shabazz's stocks sky rocket by draft day so we'll have the honor of debating which big man we should take (Noel/Zeller/Len).

If not, we'll grab Shabazz or McLemore.

I did see the Len vs Noel game. However, you also have to remember that Noel was at a disadvantage. He was a freshman on a team of freshmen playing in their first game together. Len is in his second year on a more experienced team. That game itself is what put Len on the map for most people (myself included). Watching them progress through the season, Noel seems to have developed a good amount so far.

Definitely Len or Noel. I like Zeller and think he will be a solid NBA player, but we are a team that needs a home run. I think Len is the best combination of current ability and potential for future growth.

I'm slowly trying to figure out this love for Noel. He has no post game at all and no Nba body. Meaning it will take him atleast 2-3 years before he can fully play post defense. So with him we will still be doubling off his man. I don't see how he is way better then what we have in Bismack now. Of course he is a better alley oop person and is more adjusted to the American game. But he doesn't have the body of Bismack and they both can't dribble or have a back to the basket game.