67 replies to this topic

#31 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,490 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

Meh, this was the easy hire. In house guy, continuity (we assume) in the system, the hire is not worried about Rivera being a lame duck. This hire was about geting poo done prior to the all star games and draft to minimize damage in 2013. It could certainly work out though but this hire screams "audition year". Meanwhile year 3 of our fantasic young QBs career is being gambled away.

/thread

#32 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

You know things are bad when it takes an 8,000 word essay and all kinds of mental gymnastics for people to try to convince themselves otherwise.

It took considerably more effort to convince some people that bathing was healthy.

#33 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,743 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

i'm slowwwwwwwwly warming to the idea that shula might do a decent job, but trucatzfan is still retarded

#34 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,914 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Posted Image

Thanks for contributing, all that you contribute. You are so awesome and things. I wish I could be cool like you. Should we all call you ace, or slick? Maybe boss. Damn you're good. So awesome. Thanks. No really, thanks. I don't know what to say. If I knew how to choke masturbate I would right now. You really know your stuff. Damn. I thank God for you. You are the wind beneath our wings. How do you do it? I mean time, after time? Nuff said, right? Peace brah. Peace.

#35 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,197 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

shula might do a do a decent job

That's what I'm afraid of. I DO think he'll do a decent job. With the players we have it would take a pretty terrible coach to not do a decent job. I'm pissed off because we didn't get someone who will do a good or (heaven forbid I aspire even higher) a great job. I think Turner, Whisenhunt or Jackson would have done at minimum a good job. But we settled for decent...

#36 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,602 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

Thanks for contributing, all that you contribute. You are so awesome and things. I wish I could be cool like you. Should we all call you ace, or slick? Maybe boss. Damn you're good. So awesome. Thanks. No really, thanks. I don't know what to say. If I knew how to choke masturbate I would right now. You really know your stuff. Damn. I thank God for you. You are the wind beneath our wings. How do you do it? I mean time, after time? Nuff said, right? Peace brah. Peace.

lol you shoehorned a shitty Lennay Kekua joke that nobody in their right mind would even crack a grin at and you're going to talk to me about what is funny

#37 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 3,914 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

lol you shoehorned a shitty Lennay Kakua joke that nobody in their right mind would even crack a grin at and you're going to talk to me about what is funny

Yes I did sir.

#38 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

Don't even entertain this dude SigChi... He's not worth it

#39 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,936 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

lol i done been preached at by the REAL panther fan.

tooo funny. "what gives you the right to disagree with these guys who have been in the league for a million years? who are you to say anything bad about them? who are you to have an opinion?"

priceless.

#40 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 3,914 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

lol you shoehorned a shitty Lennay Kakua joke that nobody in their right mind would even crack a grin at and you're going to talk to me about what is funny

Nice sig, you come up with that yourself? You are original, I'll give you that <laughs off stage right>

Your line is next, try to be original.

#41 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 3,914 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

Don't even entertain this dude SigChi... He's not worth it

Oh yes he is.

#42 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,602 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:31 AM

Nice sig, you come up with that yourself? You are original, I'll give you that <laughs off stage right>

Your line is next, try to be original.

well, my next approach would have been a Kekua reference, but since being unoriginal is out of the question...

#43 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 3,914 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:33 AM

well, my next approach would have been a Kekua reference, but since being unoriginal is out of the question...

I just spit beer all over my wife, you are the tops on here, the cat's pajamas, Mack the Knife, the turnaround Kekua reference...classic. God you are smart. Again, nice sig, brah.

#44 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,602 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:38 AM

I just spit beer all over my wife, you are the tops on here, the cat's pajamas, Mack the Knife, the turnaround Kekua reference...classic. God you are smart. Again, nice sig, brah.

You're exaggerating almost as much as trucatzfan was in response to your Kekua bomb

nice poorly photoshopped sig of yours by the way

#45 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 3,914 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

You're exaggerating almost as much as trucatzfan was in response to your Kekua bomb

nice poorly photoshopped sig of yours by the way

I'll have you know I spent upwards of 11 minutes on my sig, kind sir.

<Your move>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.