Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DaCityKats

2013 mock offseason trades

318 posts in this topic

You have the higher picks and every pick you traded for was worse. You're completely raping yourself and the trade is completely unrealistic. That's what the buggy is...

I know. my fault.

I read the trade proposal wrong. Thanks DCK for denying the stupid trade.

not suppose to involve my 2nd in the deal

my bad. bad mistake on my part. i read it wrong

im not suppose to give him my 2nd.

It's still an unrealistic trade. He's moving up 13 spots to #1 and he's essentially only giving up a second, and even more so swapping a fourth for the first pick in the third....

It's still an unrealistic trade. He's moving up 13 spots to #1 and he's essentially only giving up a second, and even more so swapping a fourth for the first pick in the third....

talking right now

i dnno what i was thinking/reading. dammmnn

wtf is goin on

1 person likes this

Shoot i might need to offer with the Chiefs lol

Just a heads up, according to the draft pick value chart, even if the panthers gave up every single pick they had in this years draft, they would still fall short value wise of trading up to #1. 1=3000 14=1100 46=440. The 2 highest value picks the panthers own barely make it to half the value of the #1 pick.

No one outside the top 4 is going to have enough to jump to one because you can only trade this years picks

I'm no longer trading for the pick but you also have to take into account the prospects st the top of the draft