60 replies to this topic

#46 Monday Night Shyamalan

Monday Night Shyamalan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationHollyweird, CA

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

Anyone who takes ESPN "journalism" seriously needs to be slapped in the first place...

#47 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

didn't stafford throw 40+ tds one year? these talking heads have a very short memory

#48 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,192 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

The butthurt is strong in this thread.

#49 Makish

Makish

Your In the Danger Zone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:10 PM

Cam gets slighted by ESPN , Must get my torch and Pitch fork :cool:

#50 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

Lol, flavor of the month. Before this season, NOBODY thought Flacco was more than an average, MAYBE above average, QB in this league. His team wins the Super Bowl, all of a sudden, he will be great for nearly a decade. GTFO with that poo.

Kaep goes out and plays QB on arguably the most well-rounded team in the league with a pretty damn good coaching staff....surely they made the Super Bowl due to his contributions. They would have NEVER gotten there with Alex Smith (/sarcasm)

Rodgers...ok. Concede that. No brainer.

Wilson.....while he is and will be good, that's all he will be. Just good. Not top 5 for the next 8 seasons.

Luck....will be top 5 within 8 years.....isn't right now, and won't be for the next 8 years solid. I say give him next season, then make that assessment (same with all rookie QBs, really).

Matt Ryan and RGIII......fuging LOL!

Basically, ESPN is dildos.

#51 panthers34

panthers34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 680 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:28 PM

Cam is way better than RG3 and Kaepernick

#52 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

RG3 is the most over hyped QB i have seen in a long time. Then again, Sanchez kinda tops him.

Let me guess, and Luck is the real deal? At least RG3 have good stats associated with the hype and also an OROY. Luck has 54% completion and a bunch of INTs.

#53 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,474 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:45 PM

Let me guess, and Luck is the real deal? At least RG3 have good stats associated with the hype and also an OROY. Luck has 54% completion and a bunch of INTs.

I dont like him either. Russel Wilson was better than both of them.

#54 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:54 PM

Lol, flavor of the month. Before this season, NOBODY thought Flacco was more than an average, MAYBE above average, QB in this league. His team wins the Super Bowl, all of a sudden, he will be great for nearly a decade. GTFO with that poo.

Kaep goes out and plays QB on arguably the most well-rounded team in the league with a pretty damn good coaching staff....surely they made the Super Bowl due to his contributions. They would have NEVER gotten there with Alex Smith (/sarcasm)

Rodgers...ok. Concede that. No brainer.

Wilson.....while he is and will be good, that's all he will be. Just good. Not top 5 for the next 8 seasons.

Luck....will be top 5 within 8 years.....isn't right now, and won't be for the next 8 years solid. I say give him next season, then make that assessment (same with all rookie QBs, really).

Matt Ryan and RGIII......fuging LOL!

Basically, ESPN is dildos.

I just wanna know one thing. What has Luck show you that makes you think he is gonna be good. Please, give me something. I'm yearning for it. Please give me something for example, the way he throws the football, his accuracy, arm strength, etc.

Example: Cam is gonna be good because he has a rocket of an arm and very fast.
Example2. Kaepernick is fast, has maybe the strongest arm in the league, and really can sling the football.
Example3: RG3 is the fast QB in the league, throws one of the best deep ball and is very accurate.

I just want a Luck physical attribute that says he is a not a Matt Schaub. All I see in Luck is Schaub. What does the media see that I don't. You can just say he is smart and I will accept that. I just want something.

Here are some characteristics Luck does NOT have: Accuracy, arm strength, speed. What does he have then?

#55 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

I dont like him either. Russel Wilson was better than both of them.

If this were politics I would just turn off my tv or computer. But this is sports, I don't like the media trying to convince me that Luck is physically gifted when he is apparently not. If you're physically gifted everyone can see it. It is very obvious to everyone's eyes that Cam, Kaepernick, RG3, Wilson are gifted elite athletes that can play any sport. And the prospects of those guys being 4-5 years in a system makes you just wonder. But with Luck, we've that before. Why do they feel a need to convince us that he is some unbelievable thing.

I remember reading about a journalist that used to work for ESPN stating when he was there his boss would tell him to make sure to bring up The Golden Calf of Bristol everyday in their programming and that you can never have enough The Golden Calf of Bristol. I kind of notice the same thing with Luck. His name pop up even watching a basketball game on ESPN. They've got to be kidding us.

#56 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

How did they come up with 8 years? Why not 10? I think they come up with those crappy list just to put Luck in there. Like what QB will have the weirdest neck beard for next 6 years & 2 days? Luck is becoming my most hated athlete since T.O. Can't wait WHEN he fail right on his face.

#57 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:52 PM

I just wanna know one thing. What has Luck show you that makes you think he is gonna be good. Please, give me something. I'm yearning for it. Please give me something for example, the way he throws the football, his accuracy, arm strength, etc.

Example: Cam is gonna be good because he has a rocket of an arm and very fast.
Example2. Kaepernick is fast, has maybe the strongest arm in the league, and really can sling the football.
Example3: RG3 is the fast QB in the league, throws one of the best deep ball and is very accurate.

I just want a Luck physical attribute that says he is a not a Matt Schaub. All I see in Luck is Schaub. What does the media see that I don't. You can just say he is smart and I will accept that. I just want something.

Here are some characteristics Luck does NOT have: Accuracy, arm strength, speed. What does he have then?

I think Luck, while he isn't nowhere NEAR as good as Cam in arm strength nor consistency, has potential to play within his abilities and be very good at it.

I am not convinced RG3 is "very" accurate. Accurate? Yes. Very accurate? No.

#58 Guest_BlueBoy_*

Guest_BlueBoy_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

I think Luck, while he isn't nowhere NEAR as good as Cam in arm strength nor consistency, has potential to play within his abilities and be very good at it.

I am not convinced RG3 is "very" accurate. Accurate? Yes. Very accurate? No.

You mean like schaub, right? Ok, fair enough!

#59 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 6,943 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

I'd go

Cam
Kaepernick
Wilson
Luck
Rodgers

RG3 outside the top 5 because he's flimsy.

#60 Moose Hoover

Moose Hoover

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:51 AM

I was reading some old mock drafts where quite a few huddlers wanted to pick up Russell Wilson in the 5th or 6th...I like him, but I think he may be maxing out his abilities...classic overachiever. Anyone who would look at these QBs objectively would see Cam has a much higher ceiling than any...and has already proven himself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.